Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: DR-Z400SM Forums? (STEVENC)

If you want to talk about the DRZ, go to Thumper Talk. If you want to talk Supermoto, come here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: DR-Z400SM Forums? (Toxic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Toxic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you want to talk about the DRZ, go to Thumper Talk. If you want to talk Supermoto, come here!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Isn't the DRZ a Supermoto?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: DR-Z400SM Forums? (chriscap)

OK, let me clarify...

If you want to talk technical about the DRZ, go to Thumper Talk. If you want to talk Supermoto, come here!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The only thing you usually get by asking technical stuff around here is made fun of.

There was a guy on a DRZ400 at I-70 yesterday, who only took off the turn signals and was hauling ass. He almost won the 450 class and was running top 10 in the Pro race before hitting the ignition switch and not realizing why it stopped running.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Toxic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OK, let me clarify...

If you want to talk technical about the DRZ, go to Thumper Talk. If you want to talk Supermoto, come here!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Btw Toxic, Thanks. At first I thought you were being a smart*ss but, quickly realized what you were saying (meaning).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts