Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a speedohealer and their online calculator states a +5.5% factory speedo error for sportbikes the general. I'd like to get as close as I can so was wondering if anyone knows definitively what the speedo error is on a '03 RC ?????

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sp2pilot said:
Even if you offered it I wouldn't trust your word. You haven't proven to me that your a trustworthy person so it is my opinion that what you say is worthless....

There are others who know the answer to my question that are genuine people who will offer to help without having to bow to them....

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Randy-

Find out what your speedo is indicating at a certain speed and compare it w/ what this spreadseet says your actual speed is. For this spreadsheet to be accurate, you need to knjow what your tire diameter is and your sprockets sizes.

http://www.rc51.org/host/rc51gear.xls

·
Enormous Member
1,460 Posts
Rotten Randy said:
Even if you offered it I wouldn't trust your word. You haven't proven to me that your a trustworthy person so it is my opinion that what you say is worthless....

There are others who know the answer to my question that are genuine people who will offer to help without having to bow to them....
I thought you said you never needed any help???

Calling me dishonest???????? :rolleyes:

You so need to just shut your pie hole

You came in here all full of piss and vinegar and are just now slowly realizing what a big ol shit sandwich you ate. The funny thing is the longer you hang around the worse that taste is gonna get.

not only is this just one of a thousand questions You will need an answer to that I can answer, I could even help you with the math to calculate any bike that you know the final drive ratio on.

I revel in your ignorance, it delights me to no end. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
SP2Pilot

Can you help answer my question in the Technical section instead of wasting your time with this dillhole?

TIA

-Erik

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sp2pilot said:
I thought you said you never needed any help???

Calling me dishonest???????? :rolleyes:

You so need to just shut your pie hole

You came in here all full of piss and vinegar and are just now slowly realizing what a big ol shit sandwich you ate. The funny thing is the longer you hang around the worse that taste is gonna get.

not only is this just one of a thousand questions You will need an answer to that I can answer, I could even help you with the math to calculate any bike that you know the final drive ratio on.

I revel in your ignorance, it delights me to no end. :rolleyes:
Listen you mullet wearin' 80's mustache white trash Salinas hick, I never asked for your help. I asked a question and your sorry ass gave me a ton of shit when I first came here. I'm not goin' nowhere and I'm asking you to not respond to any of my future posts. You just spend your time makin' those shitty battery mounts at 3 AM all hopped up on meth in your trailer you frickin' butthole of California dwelling loser....

·
Registered
22 Posts
weak rant......

sure his stash is a lil bushy, but ol robert does not have a mullet.... and the only trailer he has is a sweet 6 bike monster with even nicer tools lining it... you just have no sense of humor and you act like an ass to most folks most of the time i have ever read your nonsense.... go on, try to "rip me a new one" with your psychobable.... yawn

robert is surely abrasive, but if you would just slow down a little, him and others would be happy to help you with your questions... maaaaybe you should try to make friends not enemies.... oh, i also know the answer to your speedo error question ;) care to ask nice??? :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Oh boy here comes the butt sniffing stampede. Listen I've always asked nice and when someone responds to me like an asshole they're gonna get it right back at 'em. Go ahead and stand in his corner if you've got no backbone of your own. I'm sure he'll stand you up by putting his dick in you, clone...

Oh and by the way I'm done w/ the setup. Thank you to those who actually had something to contribute to the thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
lol, you sure are pre"dick"table, again you bore....

why oh why does someone have to be buttfucking??? is this some fixation of YOURS? i hear this all the time from you.... sleepy stuff, your like a washed up comic who relies on other bad comedian's jokes....

look, the reason i tell it like it is about robert is because in spite of his somewhat cantankerous ways, that guy actually HELPS people.... and not just with advice either, he opens his rather exceptional shop (bike lift, tons of tools, and tons of knowhow) , very generously to just about anyone who lives remotely close enough... shit fool, why does someone have to commit sodomy to back up a friend??? are you familiar with the concept, friend?

you have said nothing around here to anyone that i have seen to merit friendship on any level...you come here with a signature that claims you "own this peanut stand" , well there are a lot of super talented (crazy fast riders and mechanics), generally helpful people in our "peanut stand" which so far you have proven that you can't shine the shoes of.... this forum is by far one of the most helpful and mature i have seen on the net, (for an open forum, just look at gixxer.com and the likes) and there is a core of us who are always willing to help... havnt you noticed that people call you "troll" and say to "ignore" you... those people say that because they wrecked at a trackday and robert invited them to his shop, gave them parts, helped him rip his bike down and build it back up... or they sent ol mustashe theirpart from across the country and robert fixed or altered it for them...FOR FREE.... yet somehow no one had to get a dick in the ass to accomplish this.... maybe the joy of motorcycling and sharing is enough....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
yesyes js, i think you may be right... RR, on my RC i think it was off (stock) by close to 7.5% (at the time, side of the road police indicators and friends in varoius cars driving tandem, etc...let me know if find this close) and my cbr1000rr seems to be off by more(close to 8-9%), i just got the jim ahlman unit and i am calibrating original error + lower gearing now, i will get it done over the weekend...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Blovesda51, very well said... Maybe randy might learn to play well with the rest of us...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts