Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Planned on being there and ended up in Surgery at work cause they needed a second set of hands!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i haven't been in a while myself so i'll check to see if they still do their wednesday bike night thing.

if so anyone want to hang out for a while on the 22nd?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (chiromikey)

Now now Sean...I still hit this site up daily. I have been out of country at the Meca of Road Racing...THE ISLE OF MAN!!!!!

They move the bike night to Thursdays, but we are getting together this Wedensday night, just dont know where yet. Did you get your bike fixed yet? Sean you fix the dents or leaving your bike a dented whore? LOL

I will post up on here and on http://www.swrides.com where we are going to meet. Hooters off of power has kinda fallen off as of late. Any suggestions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (77cvcc)

Ah I know you do but while you were on your little trip (you bastard
) I figured you'd be busy... and I never see the other guys post here.

Yes my lump is fixed again and ready to go... I'll be at the track this weekend.

And yes my gas tank still looks like the stunna special

I know you took a camera with you to the Isle...
I'm waiting

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (sl00se)

We are posting pics up tonight in the pic section and I have a few videos from my camera when I stood at Kirk Micheal for the side cars and the end of one of the straights for the Supersport (1000cc).

I pre-ordered the recap dvd and will have to set up a night a bar or someones house for a bbq to watch it. Believe me...everyone should go to this place once in your life. I already have my ferry tickets and hotels set up for 2007.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (77cvcc)

Hey guys...a bunch of people are going to meet at Fibber Mcgee's off of Elliot and Dobson road. Check the link and post up if you will be there (or just show up!).

http://www.southwestrides.com/...00038

Hope to see you guys there. Sean, come on down, we dont care that you have to drive. Anyone and everyone is welcome. I really dont care what you ride or how good/bad you are.
Lord knows I suck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
until i get the new chip in the bike, i'm only up for something close to home.

if you guys still want to meet up at hooters on power road in mesa on thursday let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (mrrw60)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrrw60 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bike night at Hooters was moved to the Dallas metroplex..</TD></TR></TABLE>

HA.. you are alive!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (sl00se)

Mikey, I think we will be back at hooters for next week. Will put it up here next week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts