Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang.I know this is a little "off-key" but i really need to speak with this guy.He goes by "glweek" on this board.I sold him a rear seat and need him to call me.He sent me a money order and i have a return addy but need to confirm it so i know for a fact where i am to send it.I feel really bad that i haven't sent him this seat but i'm just trying to play it safe and make sure it doesn't get sent to some old lady or something!If ANYONE knows him,please have him call me asap?He should have my # as i sent it to him in a pm.
Thanks guys!

(and,yes,i have already tried pm'ing him and no response)
I just hope something bad didn't happen to him???:confused:

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey gang.I know this is a little "off-key" but i really need to speak with this guy.He goes by "glweek" on this board.I sold him a rear seat and need him to call me.He sent me a money order and i have a return addy but need to confirm it so i know for a fact where i am to send it.I feel really bad that i haven't sent him this seat but i'm just trying to play it safe and make sure it doesn't get sent to some old lady or something!If ANYONE knows him,please have him call me asap?He should have my # as i sent it to him in a pm.
Thanks guys!

(and,yes,i have already tried pm'ing him and no response)
I just hope something bad didn't happen to him???:confused:

Hey onebadrc51,
Something IS Wrong with Your Info., That or he has left this forum... I couldn't find him in our members list.
http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/members/list/

IF You click on his call sign and hit view... You can atleast... see when he was here on the forum last...;)

I Hope this Helps alittle anyhow.:)

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I say ship it. If he didn't move he will accuse you of taking too long to ship. If he did move and didn't update his profile then he's an idiot. It's nice to know you care enough to make sure he gets his product.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Thank god for good old neighbors, my underhung kits went to the old adress:woot: I got the call and updated my pp :wtf my mistake !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts