Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Do you remeber Elena the Russian girl (Giannis)

I guess this means you can never flame anyone for posting non-motorcycle related stories again.
Good read though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">who had a photo album with Chernobil pics? </TD></TR></TABLE>

The Chernobyl story was great as was this piece.........this woman is beautiful and is able to bring me to her moment. The has the spirit of the woman I am looking for

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Do you remeber Elena the Russian girl (throttlehead)

Wasn't her story proven to be largely fabricated?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Do you remeber Elena the Russian girl (bsess)

got people talking again about chrnobyl (spelling) again, which i think was the point..... <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wasn't her story proven to be largely fabricated?</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I want to know where the little dance in the lake of naked girls is happening! I also hear the chernobly(sp) story was mostly a fake but then again don't all girls fake it once in awhile. This one seemed pretty legit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

No fabricated but the true was that she didnt went alone there but had a guide girl with her.... And she did ride here ZZR there but took bus or car. This one looks to be all by her self, West Russia is full of War items under the ground so isnt hard to find the stuff they did, hell even in Greece we can find German Helmets and bullets on some areas...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

She brings up things, almost forgotten to some of us, that gets one thinking again & she deserves credit for that. That "potato Masher" in her belt cought my attention.

I took in WWII from 9yrs of age in '39 to its end in '45 as a trained Army Cadet good with a Lee Enfield 303 British rifle to even some knowledge to the Bren M/G & the outdated Boyes Anti-Tank gun. Along with some shooting of the Webley & Scott to Enfield revolvers in 38S&W,.455 to some strange other calibers of around 40 cal for it is pretty hard to remember back to when one was just 12 to 15 yrs of age as to what calibers might the few revolvers be in that we only shot on rare occasions when at the summer army training camps.

We were being basically trained by WWII vets that were to injured to fight yet could teach us young ones.

We had "White German Prisoners of War" (these being POW that wanted nothing to do with the Hitler control/govt) also working out around the camps & when marching back from some training we would be told to smartin up our marching as close to Jerry P0W, & our trainers did not want us to looked pooped out from the hrs of training.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts