·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sayin ;)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hahaha that's awesome! So what are your credentials for your racing prowess? Do you know him or his family! Wait you say the same things about Hayden and I'm sure every other racer out there so you must know them all? Where do you know them from? What's your race resume look like? What's your AMA number?

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Hahaha that's awesome! So what are your credentials for your racing prowess? Do you know him or his family! Wait you say the same things about Hayden and I'm sure every other racer out there so you must know them all? Where do you know them from? What's your race resume look like? What's your AMA number?
What are the terms of his "deal"? Another "ride for free" gig that he'll claim he's not getting the same bike as his teammate again?:confused:

You don't have to be a "racer" to see the stripes on a skunk.:wackyHell, I can smell your "I'm a racer and I know him and he's a standup guy" bullshit from here.:woot:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Jami I have NEVER had chance to read or hear you saying something positive!You must be one miserable-full of hatret little man!!!;)

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
Jami I have NEVER had chance to read or hear you saying something positive!You must be one miserable-full of hatret little man!!!;)
You are absolutely right about Jami, but he can be be a miserable, under the bridge dwelling troll and still be right.

As Jami points out, DiSalvo has the earned reputation of a whiner and a quitter. More than once, he has chosen what would appear to be the least honorable and least manly option when faced with a dilemma.

I wouldn't hire DiSalvo to mow my lawn, let alone ride my motorcycles in a racing series. But that's just me. Maybe I've got him all wrong. Maybe he's just misunderstood. Why don't you go ahead and tell me why I should ignore how DiSalvo acts like a petulant 14 year old girl in public. If my kid acted that way, I would shake him. But go ahead, change my mind.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
It is no secret that Disalvo has this reputation. I don't understand why some people here are outraged by pointing this out. I beleive that he may be talented but his spoiled childish behavior seems to get in his way of success. Last year, instead of working through some issues with the Triumph he decided to whine and quit while his teammates started to see success. Chas Davies was always up front toward the end of the year fighting. I'm not a fan.

Matthew

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Never been a fan of his, always seemed spoiled and douchy. His behavior last year should have finished off his "career". There are several guys who are much hungrier and nearly as fast, but they will never get the chance to show their talents because they will never have the same level of equipment.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Last year, instead of working through some issues with the Triumph he decided to whine and quit while his teammates started to see success. Chas Davies was always up front toward the end of the year fighting. I'm not a fan.

Matthew
This is what I'm talking about! Were you on his team? How do you know what went down? The dude isn't perfect no doubt but trashing him with shit like u wouldn't hire him to mow your lawn?? Jami you trash every racer you can, you, as stated are just the "debby downer" of the crowd with the least bit of factual info in your posts. Back to the topic, he's got a great chance and it's good to see more talent in the pool this year.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Let me get this straight. Unless I was on his team, I can't have an opinion on the guy???

Matthew
This is what I'm talking about! Were you on his team? How do you know what went down? The dude isn't perfect no doubt but trashing him with shit like u wouldn't hire him to mow your lawn?? Jami you trash every racer you can, you, as stated are just the "debby downer" of the crowd with the least bit of factual info in your posts. Back to the topic, he's got a great chance and it's good to see more talent in the pool this year.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
OK ladies, I CAN speak from experience, and DeSalvo is a spoiled little trust fund pygmy bitch. I've been around Jason for 10 years (since his daddy was financing his failed Flat Track career.) His Daddy would set him up with top shelf equipment, he'd get punted, ('cuz being the turd he was, he had a bulls eye on his leathers) and then spend the rest of the weekend complaining about his "set up". I'm sure you all have encountered someone who for whatever reason feels they are superior to everyone else, and ACTS like it. He's never worked a day in his life, Daddy has bankrolled EVERY ride he's EVER had, and he's a 24 carat crybaby. So yeah, I could bore you with hours of stories about BOTH of 'em, but I'm sure you've heard them all before. When 99% of the pits think you're a turd, ya gotta wonder.......As far as the Kenny Noyes comment, Kenny has been a close friend for 10 years, and I GUARANTEE you Kenny can (and HAS) eaten Jason's lunch at will. And let me pre-emptivly say to "big cat" that YES, I HAVE been on a grid with him, (and your friend Pegram, who's also a turd!) so you can crawl back in yer igloo and wait for spring.............:banghead

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
365 Posts
So let me get this straight, you are saying that because his dad "bankrolled" his racing career that justifies comments that he can't race? Wait isn't this the same kid that raced for team hammer? Bwahaaahaaa I guess I'll go back in my igloo!!! Last I checked you can't buy checkered flags! But you already know that because you gridded up with jason and pegram...wait what AMA event was this and what's your AMA number?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Let me get this straight. Unless I was on his team, I can't have an opinion on the guy???

Matthew
On the contrary everyone is entitled to their opinion of factual events but honestly neither you nor I were involved in the events that led to him leaving WSS. The thread is about him getting a good ride in DSB. He has done a superb job racing this past year for Zyvax with Dane and company, those guys like him so he must be doing something right

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
So let me get this straight, you are saying that because his dad "bankrolled" his racing career that justifies comments that he can't race? Wait isn't this the same kid that raced for team hammer? Bwahaaahaaa I guess I'll go back in my igloo!!! Last I checked you can't buy checkered flags! But you already know that because you gridded up with jason and pegram...wait what AMA event was this and what's your AMA number?
You might have some kind of genetic disorder that makes it hard for you to tell when someone is sounding and acting like a douche bag. For your own peace of mind, maybe you should get that checked out.

:twocents

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
You might have some kind of genetic disorder that makes it hard for you to tell when someone is sounding and acting like a douche bag. For your own peace of mind, maybe you should get that checked out.

CLINK! :notworthy

We seem to have a winner!

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
365 Posts

Lol thanks I caught that and was returning the favor....from my igloo....up here with Santa..making toys

1 - 20 of 43 Posts