Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's game? Gonna roll out with "she who must be obeyed" again this year, if you've never been, GO! The weather will be GREAT (high 70's) the ride starts at 9 AM (for contestants) the PARTY starts at 2 pm, Beer, broads, bikes and several bands......(did I mention BEER?) You will see some of the most outrageous "Frankenbikes" with broomstick forks, and mailbox gas tanks. And when the ride is over, many (most) contestants will burn the rear to the rim, then continue to bounce off the rev limiter (or float the valves) till they grenade to the roar of the crowd. Contact me if yer gonna go, I'll buy the first round............:rolleyes:

Here's the "official" website; Dirtbag Challenge

Semper Fi bitches! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do it! You won't regret it, it's sorta like a combination of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and The Isle of Man on mescaline.........By the way, whats yer sig on BARF?

Semper Foo-Bar! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
D/b/c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys go............please take some snaps!:woot: Looks like a zoo......and that's a good thing!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you guys go............please take some snaps!:woot: Looks like a zoo......and that's a good thing!
I'll have the Wife snap some pics, I get the feeling I'm gonna have my hands full! :rolleyes:

Semper Fi! :rockon (and happy Veterans Day!)

-Rocky-

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although there definately will be a few of the Pabst Blew Ribbon Uber Hip Poseur Possie there (where ISN'T there in S.F.? :banghead ) The event is really pretty cool, there is some amazing (as well as some true barnyard) engineering. Two years ago, the figure eight motorcycle race (with well beered riders) was worth the ride out to watch. I also get a sick kick outta watching motors melt down while redlined with no oil. But that's just me....:rolleyes:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts