Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: Did the RC51 just hit the bargain bin? (superbike2001)

it seems as though the hard edge thinking of the RC went away about a year ago because the bike has been out since 2000. It is now 2005 and most hardcore users have came, and gone. I have moved on and gotten a second bike and am spending much more time to bring that up to speed, instead of going over 5 year old topics. IMO the newb get beaten cause they are asking about and talking about old material and the old timers are impatient. I will try to pay attention to helping out as the RC is a awesome maching and will always be at side

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: Did the RC51 just hit the bargain bin? (mrgrn)

Yeah, what mrgrn said. This place has become Squidville. I see quite a few RCs in these parts lately, ridden by idiot kids in t-shirt and shorts. A phucktard came by me downtown the other day riding a RC with red powder coated wheels blipping the throttle like a midlife crisis HD ***. Geezus, I wanted to bounce my effin beverage into his face shield, he was hitting the soft rev at every stop. What a jackass. I'm looking at selling my RC in the near future and buying another Eurotrash bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I say were all just a bunch of retarded idiots in the grand scheme of things. cheers

Humility goes a long way.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.