Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
While not my cup of tea, it's light years ahead of such styling abominations as the Cross-Bones and the majority of the Hardley line-up. Unlike Milwaukee's best (and virtually every other cruiser on the market, except the VMax), this thing will have the power (and power to weight ratio) to back up its pretentions.....

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
Anything is better then a Harley...:twocents

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Who exactly is the target rider for this bike? It is too "plasticy" for hard core Harley types, and the lack of rear seat etc will not go anywhere for the me-and-wife types.

I don't see any sportbike riders picking THAT as the only Ducati they would own, so its down to Ducati owners who are too old for the Sportbikes, or some posers who want the Euro bike to be different. Good luck with that Ducati! :wacky

·
2,737 Posts
I gave the Ducati Streetfighter a year to grow on me before passing my opinion. After that year it's still fugly. I'm not going to give the Drivel a year. It sux major. The only saving grace is that it's not a V4. Have I heard that somewhere else before?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A lot of people who do not want a sportbike and consider themselves too cool for a Harley/Victory/Big Dog/etc will look at the Diavel. Feedback on the couple of car sites I have seen it discussed have been generally positive.

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
fugly from the front. Not too bad from the rear.
Never my style of bike. Will be interesting to see if it sells.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
I really don't get it guys... every friggin' time you ALL say OH no here's another butt fugly friggin' MC....?

I Like it!
I do NOT like the "Name" and I hate the stubby tail section(s) other then that... I really Do Like it.

I suppose it could do with a better paint job though. (^_-)

I just WISH ALL the MC Co. building new MCs would just QUIT with the Stubby arse tail sections, Haven't WE had enough of them already, I swear!:banghead

1 - 20 of 33 Posts