Speedzilla Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Awesome thanks. Next question; should I buy the dealer item or can I buy the exact same plug for less money at an auto parts store? Fairly certain I know the answer to that one. Which NGK model am I looking for if I go the non-dealer route?
9 buks @ o'reillys ifr9h11 6588 (SP-2)

Attachments

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
You want to turn down a set for me?? Guys around here wont touch it
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Unless you're a NGK fan boy, the Denso IK27 can be had for around $16/each online + shipping and DOESN'T NEED TO BE TURNED DOWN.

There's a reason why shops won't turn plugs down. To do it right takes time, and machine shops lose money from turning down 2 plugs. Mess up, and you have a broken plug. A risk most shops won't take.

Unless you've got time and own a lathe, it boggles my mind why someone would opt for the NGK plug for this mod...:banghead

Much to everyone's relief I'm sure, this is the last time I'll attempt to educate anyone here about an easier and probably cheaper overall option for this mod. Shutting up now.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Unless you're a NGK fan boy,WITH A FRESH TATOO :p the Denso IK27 can be had for around $16/each online + shipping and DOESN'T NEED TO BE TURNED DOWN.

There's a reason why shops won't turn plugs down. To do it right takes the kind of magic only "WINGNUTT" has :D

Unless you've got time and DO THEM @ WORK ON THE LOW LOW... it boggles my mind why someone would opt for the NGK plug for this mod...:banghead
All fixed IKA-KUN :D:D:D:D

41 - 48 of 48 Posts