Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are made by me on a Myford Super7 lathe and Optimum BF20 mill. Made from POM / Delrin, they are 50mm high (oem 35 and 60mm, 50mm for best spread of power in theory) and will only fit the 54mm SP1 2000/2001 throttle bodies. I am not sure if they will fit the oem airbox (will fit Durbahn / T1 type airbox as I use on my SP1). Measures taken from the longer oem stack, same radius and taper.

$200 with 4 M5x20 allen key bolts excl. P&P from the Netherlands
$220 with 4 Ti. drilled bolts as shown in picture excl. P&P from NL

·
Di
97 Posts
My god,just the description of the machinery used to create these beauties had me in some what of a state!!!
Nice bit of gear dude, awesome to see the cottage industry in full swing for these bikes,hope you sell a million of them!!
Nice price too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work. Will you be offering the taller stack at some point?
Don't think so, these are just 10/15mm shorter than the taller stack. Anything above 50mm is a little challenging on my small lathe, specifically the length of the inside diameter..........

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's wicked...no intentions of SP2? Just curious
May be, I would need some dimensions (biggest outside diameter, bolts distance and so on) or preferably a SP2 stack (and/or throttle body) to check. Started with the SP1 because that's what I've got.........

·
Registered
619 Posts
May be, I would ld need some dimensions (biggest outside diameter, bolts distance and so on) or preferably a SP2 stack (and/or throttle body) to check. Started with the SP1 because that's what I've got.........
Sounds good I think I may have a stack or two, if I find them I could always mail them to you...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good I think I may have a stack or two, if I find them I could always mail them to you...
If you could find the taller SP2 stack and let me know what the biggest outside diameter is, then I can check dimensions first on my lathe ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Mondial, :D long time no see..... I really need to borrow your suzuka 8hr HRC lights for replicating :confused::)

I missed out on your aluminum stacks :eek::(, I have ordered up the first set of these ones. :D:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would like to thank everyone for their interest and suggestions.
First set will be going out to Duckhunter, maybe get some feedback and suggestions from him.

Regarding SP2 stacks: seems i can get a new oem one from CMSNL here in the Netherlands for $ 20, cheaper than sending overseas i think ?
So I will be ordering one from them and keep you updated about progress.
In the meantime if someone could check the diameter (see picture above), that would be very helpfull. If this works out on my lathe, i can order up some Delrin and get started.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
I'll be getting home by 1600 hrs today, I'll report my measurements at the points you have shown above and reply here with them
by 1630-1700 hrs., my time.;) hehehee

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Okay, ended up working alittle later then the norm as of late.... Anyhow, measured across the Rear Stack, I got 4.300" IF you need it converted to Metric, I'll be back with that info. too...?

Metric, I'm Using an OLD School Caliper set-up... looks like 4inchs .300 thous., is Equal to>> 109.20mm. How's that sound Peter,.. Numbers You can work with I hope...;)

I just wish I had the extra $$ To Snag a set (2) of 50s AND Maybe even a Set (2)<>34mm!

Peace Jeff

PS. OH Yeah, Hey Peter, those White Velocity Stakes You made are Dead SEXY Brother! ;) What Country are you in? I can hook You up in Sweden..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts