Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for some information on a particular bike I'm thinking of buying - so I did a search with Babelfish translation and got this:

The position in saddleback is completely various regarding all the present others naked on the market. The busto it remains erected rather, but the conformation of the handle-bar, equipped of the extremities leggermente turned towards the pilot, and the position of the footrests, much rear, seems to want to say... "ok is a naked, but under under supersports are one... "
And effectively, little meters are enough in order to understand like in those 60° of spin of the grip handle of the gas, are hide the beauty to you of 127 CV, that they come outside, without not to insist too much, in spite of the architecture of the propeller and "reduced" rolled they are not then the maximum in order to go to the search of power to the low regimes.

Effectively, when the needle of the contagiri is under quota 6000, it is not enjoyed sure one pushed "deadly", but the excellent calibration of the injection system, that it guarantees great linearity, and the new rapportatura of the change, shorter regarding the the bike, decidedly render the scaling to the 9,000 turns less laborious, beyond which... it is better to keep itself strongly until quota 13.000!

Ok so the test of your knowledge is what bike is it refering too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Decipher the sexy bike! (quacker944)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by quacker944 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> "ok is a naked, but under under supersports are one... " </TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know about the bike, but it sounds like yoda thats reviewing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Decipher the sexy bike! (Giannis)

Wow Giannis! got it in one. Too easy I'll have to make it a bit more difficult next time... Anybody ridden the Brutale S? I haven't done a test ride and wonder if anybody has experience especially with reliability.Pretty bike though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by quacker944 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow Giannis! got it in one...</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's why we keep him around

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by quacker944 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow Giannis! got it in one. Too easy...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Okay, that's not fair. Giannis probably wrote that review!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Decipher the sexy bike! (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Okay, that's not fair. Giannis probably wrote that review!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Okay, that's not fair. Giannis probably wrote that review!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the good
,even but Giannis better write English can do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

is possibil-E to wrote this review by my self Si. I plan for this Yeeear to wipeee Biagis asss agan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts