Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone heading there this weekend? A couple of friends and I are heading down thursday

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
I could probably be talked into going. I was just there last Wednesday ...

*ok, scrap that. I scheduled a job for Saturday. Can't make it, duty calls...

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
I will be down there sat-wed. I will be on a silver 2008 CBR1000RR, TM exhaust, Ohlins, and a small black "number plate" on the front. I will be with my buddy that has the same bike.

I may have the leathers on in the pic. below or a set of R.S. T leathers.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be on the look out

With me (RC) there will be a blue R6, yellow R6, and a VTX 1300 and I'll be the only one with leathers

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Wish I could meet up with you guys. I was just there a few days ago. Where were you then?! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Darn!

Wish i could have seen this post a little sooner?I coulda made plans to meet.I went late sunday (after work) but didn't catch anyone out.I got there pretty late but still ripped up the skyway pretty good! Think i made a group of guys on the side of the road a little jealous!?!?! :cool:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We had alot of fun and it was my first time actually riding switch backs and sharp turns. We don't have anything close to that around my neck of the woods. Long sweepers is about it. It really makes me want to get in some track time. I was finally able to get rid of my chicken strips :rockon I saw one RC while we were pulled over taking some pics of the scenery and never saw him again. Next year I already plan on staying longer. I'll post up some action shots when Im able to D/L them from killboy

·
Registered
947 Posts
killboy pics sort of suck, us129photos has the best quality pics down there

·
Registered
163 Posts
Me???

We had alot of fun and it was my first time actually riding switch backs and sharp turns. We don't have anything close to that around my neck of the woods. Long sweepers is about it. It really makes me want to get in some track time. I was finally able to get rid of my chicken strips :rockon I saw one RC while we were pulled over taking some pics of the scenery and never saw him again. Next year I already plan on staying longer. I'll post up some action shots when Im able to D/L them from killboy
Remember if the RC guy was wearing leathers?Maybe had an HID?Draggin' knees through the sweeps?:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Was out there with 8 friends for a bachelor party we rented a home in Maggie Valley. We where in the area from the 5th to the 11th

1 - 13 of 13 Posts