Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is gonna be at the Gap this weekend? I'll be getting there late saturday night and be hitting it all day Sunday. I'll be riding with a silver and black Busa, a blue and yallow F3, a 05 blue 636, and maybe a red/Blk 954

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Deal's Gap anyone?? (East_Ky_Rockets)

I am going to hit the skyway on Tuesday next week. Watch out for the T.H.P. they have become very picky on sportbikes. Any reason at all will get you fined and or impounded now. And if you do get there without any trouble from Johny law watch yourself some arse has been pouring oil in hot corners for ya! A friend of mine lives just off 129 and said the goal fo the highway patrol is to get the number of sport bikes down to a minim by any means necessary. Thanks Squids for that one. Most of my trips I do see the wheel stand out of the gar station but most of the time it is a big Harley that screwed up down the mountain They aren't getting half the focus we are by the P.D. I am going to stay away for a while but there is some other routs just as nice around there close by.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts