Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Couple things:

1. That is a sweet NC30!

2. I just emailed my friend Mike this link last night and told him how much Id like to have one of these as a stablemate to the RC.

I really like your NC/RC garage, very inspirational! I gotta have one, its like having your own mini version of the RC30.

Hopefully the owner isn't b-sing and emails me back with some reasonable info then Id ask my friend in the area check it out for me he lives close enough.

I also like the TYGA RCV kits for these, so if I wasn't able to restore the one I find/buy to this "RC30-replica" trim option like the gem youve got yourself, Id probably go all out with the RCV kit and a special HRC paint scheme of my choice.

Stunna
I restored mine just over a year ago. Gorgeous little thing, v4 ,proper bit of kit and amazing build quality.
http://

http://

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Nice find for sure at $2500 for the right person willing to do the work. I'd say jump on it Jason. Tyga makes a killer oem looking street kit and plenty of kit options. Hard to go wrong dealing with Glenn (rothmans) on the Tyga parts too.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If i wre u, get the NC35, Much more better & refined...
Just fixed NC30 Carb & airbox onto NC35.....& its becomes better & better..
I used to owned & raced on it....(I think i have the HRC manual for NC35).

Now i have NSR MC28 for track usage..welcome into single sided swingarm....

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I prefer the dual round headlight styling and HRC paint scheme the NC & RC 30's share.

What other improvements were made to the NC35 that made it superior to the NC30?

Its interesting that they started making the 35 in 94 and stopped in 98 at the same time of stopping production of the 30 which had already been in production since 89..

NC30 (VFR) 399cc *VFR400R '89 - '98
NC35 (RVF) 399cc *RVF400RR '94 - '98

If i wre u, get the NC35, Much more better & refined...
Just fixed NC30 Carb & airbox onto NC35.....& its becomes better & better..
I used to owned & raced on it....(I think i have the HRC manual for NC35).

Now i have NSR MC28 for track usage..welcome into single sided swingarm....

·
Registered
460 Posts
I prefer the dual round headlight styling and HRC paint scheme the NC & RC 30's share.

What other improvements were made to the NC35 that made it superior to the NC30?

Its interesting that they started making the 35 in 94 and stopped in 98 at the same time of stopping production of the 30 which had already been in production since 89..

NC30 (VFR) 399cc *VFR400R '89 - '98
NC35 (RVF) 399cc *RVF400RR '94 - '98

What good of the 35's is
the rims size,..NC35 is wider then the 30's..
Handling better & out performed the 30's..(ihave tested both on track)
Engine is smooth..

bad abt 35's is
small size carb that u need swap the 30's carb to give u better performance
cockpit view is cramp due to intake at the tank(that defict the purpose) & require the 30's airbox when using the 30's carb..

·
Registered
460 Posts
This was back in year 2000 when i race 400cc below class..
125cc-400cc..

If anyone can get hold 35's..
make sure u get the 30's carb & airbox also(open port)
HRC or keihin jet kits
2 Bros full system
HRC CDI & harness
Race camms
ports

this baby will Run Very Fast(RVF) from Very Fast Runner(VFR)

·
Usual Suspect
535 Posts
I got an NC35 a month ago, that needs a bit of work, but overall is in good shape. I'm not planning to race it (I have an RS125 for that :) ), but fitting the NC30 carbs/box seems to be the thing to do. For those that race them on here (or just those that might be interested) I have a brand-new race subframe that I could be persuaded to sell.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well, i have the HRC manual for 35 but need to search for it..
Well currently bought NSR MC28..with some some HRC goodies...(currently on project)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts