Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be on factory bike for two more years! Whatya guys say, can he win a Championship?

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
I'm happy for Dani.

Quite frankly, he's HRC's best option. But next year is his last chance on the 800cc because he won't have a chance when it goes to 1000cc.
Why do you think that...just curious, I imagine the bike (size anyways) will stay the same.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It wasn't in their contracts! Nicky had that clause in his contract when he signed on with HRC!

·
Registered
409 Posts
But they never gave Rossi his Championship winning bike to put in his living room.;)

YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS EVERY SEEN ROSSI'S HOME OR HOMES. HE VERY WELL MAY HAVE ALL 9 BIKES HE WON CHAMPIONSHIPS ON IN HIS HOME OR GARAGE, WHEREVER.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well that is not really true that no one has seen the inside of his home. There was a large pictorial story a few years back that was available on the internet showing a very nice bike in his living area. I don't recall the exact definition of the room, and it did not show the entire house, but there was at least one or more motorcycles next to him in the shot. The decor was almost dormitory in style definitely a young bachelor look to it, juvenile in a way, yet nicely done.:twocents But it was not his garage!

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS EVERY SEEN ROSSI'S HOME OR HOMES. HE VERY WELL MAY HAVE ALL 9 BIKES HE WON CHAMPIONSHIPS ON IN HIS HOME OR GARAGE, WHEREVER.
He has gone on the record stating he was butthurt that he wasn't given a Championship Honda bike. Sorry for making you look stupid!:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts