Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say that Dan Kyle agreed to repair the leaking shock for my BMW for free---even though it was two years old!!!
Quick turn-around time too!!:rolleyes:
This is how it's done.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
He's been waiting a long time for this dubious honor. Is there a cake in the works? A fudgie the whale perhaps? :D
10k posts and I haven't sold 1 shitty carbon part. Wish other posters would be able to say that.:D

OK, lets all get back to slurping on DK.:eek:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Nice to hear, pretty much why I will buy from DK. That and the decades worth of experience.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts

·
12,576 Posts
Just think , if Rossi had never been born ,
Who would the mindless masses whack off to then?:rolleyes:

BTW, I'm BLOWN AWAY that MrGerm hasn't come in this thread yet to get his head blown off. He's had a hardon for DK for ages and this thread seems like roadkill for the buzzard to feed on.

·
who's yo daddy?
757 Posts
Pretty funny. I just bought a quick-shifter and PC to run it from another vendor, and the parts just arrived, shipped from Dan Kyle.

Next time I'll just go straight to the cow.;)

·
12,576 Posts
How do these threads get off track??
I post a positive Dan Kyle thread and we get stupid stuff between members and of course Larry's stupid photo----AGAIN!!!!:mad:
We all agree with you? Not much more to say really? Unless we're going to discuss just HOW MUCH we like DK?:confused: Not sure where you wanted the discussion to go? We've all bought from him and we all like him, just like you do!:eek:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
How do these threads get off track??
I post a positive Dan Kyle thread and we get stupid stuff between members and of course Larry's stupid photo----AGAIN!!!!:mad:
Ignore is your friend.

TBH Dan Kyle has built up such a positive rep over the decades that I'm sure no harm is being done here by the chowderheads.

Nice to see a S1RR forum on Dan's site. I'm feeling my wallet getting lighter and lighter. Wonder if I can slip in an Ohlins before my first track day next month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.