Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Two Championships in a row coming up for Ducati !:D Let's see what Horhay can do with an all-new platform after next year . Yamaha will imo regret their decision , if it was really up to them to part .

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree. No offense to Nicky (at all, I like Nicky) but Rossi and JB developed the Honda and we have to agree that Nicky benefited from that development at least to some degree. Same story with the M1, the M1 is all Rossi and JB and now Jorge is benefiting from it, not to ignore his impressive riding.

Cannot wait for Rossi to develop the Desmo, but I am not expecting any miracles in 2011.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Cannot wait for Rossi to develop the Desmo, but I am not expecting any miracles in 2011.
I am ! If Stoner can podium on the Duc , Rossi can win with it no problem ... and no , I'm not a leg humper b/c I want Spies and anyone else to scrap it out .:rockon

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow! Who could've seen this coming! What a surprise!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Are all of you guys nuts:wackyas soon as a certain someone sees this thread all of you are going to be labeled "Rossi leg humpers" b/c obviously Rossi is just a good rider that gets factories to throw mega bucks to support him and that is what makes him great.;)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are all of you guys nuts:wackyas soon as a certain someone sees this thread all of you are going to be labeled "Rossi leg humpers" b/c obviously Rossi is just a good rider that gets factories to throw mega bucks to support him and that is what makes him great.;)
Of course! His 9 World Championships came from lack of opponents and factory favoritism..

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Same story with the M1, the M1 is all Rossi and JB and now Jorge is benefiting from it, not to ignore his impressive riding.
Please explain how/why he is having his WORST year ever the same year he whined and had a wall put up in the pits because Jorge was stealing his setup info.:rolleyes: Jorge can setup a bike himself JUST FINE!;) If he can ride someone else's bike as well as this, imagine how fast he'll be on a bike built FOR HIM!:rockon

Casey's Ducati has dominated Rossi already and he's hopping on a good bike. He just needs to ride it better than Casey has in the past 2 years and probably will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts