Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be riding to the salt lake city area from Seattle. Any one know any good resources on-line or otherwise for route planning, I'd like to hit some twisties, but at the moment it seems to be a daunting task to find a good route that stays fairly clear of the interstate.

On that same note, any one feel like chiming in with favorite road around those parts?

-A

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the only things in salt lake city are mormans..... no good strange underwear wearing mormans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Da Trip (spectro205)

I like google maps. Of course they will also give you the fastest route, but they have a satellite feature and you can overlay roads on it in the "hybrid" mode. It's worth checking out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (tutzo51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tutzo51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the only things in salt lake city are mormans..... no good strange underwear wearing mormans. </TD></TR></TABLE>

And Mormons probably think some dude in Jersey wearing a Vasaline filled leopard skin banana hammock thong is a little strange, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts