Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
I wonder how badly it overheats with the radiators covered up like that? You know it's never going fast enough to cool it down. Then again, it's probably always parked in a lot somewhere with the engine off, so no worries...

·
Registered
460 Posts
This is one of a kind of bike. The bike is awesome. Due to a recent lay-off from work, I have to get rid of this beast. The bike has (2) T.V's. Sounds system with ipod connection. Has Led lights throughout the bike. Everything on the bike is chrome. Has racing cam with full aftermarket exhaust that makes the bike roar when riding. Sounds sick and get a lot of attention.
Contact (714) 699-0469 anytime

(ad pasted... why would that bike have a racing cam?) and FULL exhaust?

·
Silverback
307 Posts
Super dope bro, now yo chik can watch tv while you watch tv while you ride down the interstate on one wheel. Because it's a super brosome camo/skeleton paint job, you're bright Ed Hardy clothes will really pop while you creep, bumpin dubstep, down the blvd with the other bros. Brobump me at(714) 699-0469 anytime

(ad pasted... why would that bike have a racing cam?) and FULL exhaust?
Fixed it for you!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Some people "get attention" by riding well, others do it by fvcking up a bike, I sense a VERY shallow gene pool............

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Some people have no respect . How many Championships does a bike have to win , for fuk sakes ?!:eek:

·
Registered
259 Posts
You know- Collin Edwards, and Valentino Rossi would have probably really enjoyed have those component luxuries, during their 8 hour ride at Suzuka race circuit... Watching TV, listening to the stereo...
Why:confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts