Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I had a problem. Now not going into detail about it (does the board have the bandwith to do that again?) , I just wanted to say that I am deeply releived and totally impressed. I will take it like a man and say that I am an ass, was an ass and still should be considered an ass over what i did. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!! while i personally did not see them, I know they are there. What else can I say other than they earned my respect and (if they would accept it) my buisness. Fair is fair, they did the right thing by me and I apologize for being ignorant to all the guys here who said they would. now if it stops raining and i can get another few headlight bulbs its time to go for a ride! Hawks nest here I come!

Modified by nickg at 10:35 AM 8/16/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (nickg)

keep your bike.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (quickdraw)

your still the FNG and you now owe us double the

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (nickg)

Good on you Nick.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (brettmess24)

When you become a GOOD customer, Jason will give you his "Top Secret" cell phone number, so you can reach him 19 hours a day (he has to sleep some time).

I was in the middle of a 4 hour race on Saturday and I get a call from Jason checking in to make sure everything is going OK. Section 8 ROCKS!!!

His partner Bill is a different story. He still owes me dinner.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nickg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> What else can I say other than they earned my respect and (if they would accept it) my buisness.
now if it stops raining and i can get another few headlight bulbs its time to go for a ride!
Modified by nickg at 9:37 AM 8/16/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know... Section 8 is a dealership. If you ask nicely enough maybe they could sort out your headlight shorting problem.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (georgeb)

Way to step up, Nick. I for one also hope you keep your bike and become a part of what you surely now know is a great online and offline community. That Honda can't buy you a ticket in, but you get one free with the purchase of a Ducati. I voted to keep you in, but you will be reminded of this debacle for a while!

Now you also know why so many were so quick to defend Section8...Jason and crew take their business very seriously, sometimes to the detriment of their own sanity and even profitability. We, and now you, are all lucky to have him and others like him whose passion, commitment and support are so essential. As has been mentioned, these bikes are finicky and high strung, and it's common knowledge that the aftermarket network and GOOD dealers like Section8 are critical in keeping them running. In fact, it's safe to say that--right or wrong--it's the Ducati owner's responsibility to "correct" some of the shortcomings these bikes have just to be able to ride and enjoy them.

Those for whom this is to much to ask have many options, Honda being one of them, but for those of us with the passione, only a Ducati has the soul and personality that make it so much more than a mere machine.

You also owe every Speedzilla member within 100 miles of your house and the folks at Section8 a round!

Enjoy your ride!

Modified by DesmoBob at 3:39 PM 8/16/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nickg »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">As some of you may know I had a problem. Now not going into detail about it (does the board have the bandwith to do that again?) , I just wanted to say that I am deeply releived and totally impressed. I will take it like a man and say that I am an ass, was an ass and still should be considered an ass over what i did. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!! while i personally did not see them, I know they are there. What else can I say other than they earned my respect and (if they would accept it) my buisness. Fair is fair, they did the right thing by me and I apologize for being ignorant to all the guys here who said they would. now if it stops raining and i can get another few headlight bulbs its time to go for a ride! Hawks nest here I come!

Modified by nickg at 10:35 AM 8/16/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

I voted " I don't know" simply because you seemed utterly impatient but were beginning to come around.

Glad you got it worked out

Hope you and Jason can get off to a better (second) foot.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Now, where's the pizza and beer !!!!

Cheers -

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (chaas67)

Good shit man, now we are talking !

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (Monstaman)

Way to take it like a man. I voted to keep you in too, mainly because I wanted to see the melt down when you decided to order from Ducman. It would make for another great thread! Keep your bike and give your money to the guys you know will take care of you. Stick around here long enough and I am sure the burning sensation will eventually go away and you will get an endless amount of help and advise that I doubt you would get from the Honda guys.

Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (Vandal996)

good deal

Nice steppin up ,,, how long has it been ???? 2 , 3 days ??? any way ..
i didn't vote either way because i figured you'd make up your own mind
on staying or going ,,, besides all of the good feed back that S8 gets and
the amount of info that's here including the smart azzez , the ones that are in therapy
the ones that are medicated and in need of meds

now for gettin down to bizness ... if you had read the rule ....
FNG's buy the pizza and beer

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (04749s)

I missed out on the vote but I say you add the following line to your signature for 1 month to make up for you being an ass originally...............
" I'm Jason's little bitch and I will never be an ass on speedzilla again, Im sorry.Section 8 Rock's."

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (999Duc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999Duc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">" I'm Jason's little bitch and I will never be an ass on speedzilla again, Im sorry.Section 8 Rock's."
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sorry to admit it, but I voted to send you to bunga bunga land. I'm glad to see that I was wrong also.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (Dutch900)

cool........its all good.
1st round on me.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Crow, get your crow..Why yes I would like some, Section 8 pulls one out. (Busamouse)

opps I may have to rethink the burgman comment.................

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I'm gonna' go throw-up now.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got the parts but the kit was a real muck up on ducati...it has low mount silencers and HI mount brackets...i did not realize it till i had the left oe silencer off and put on the termi, then noticed they were both on the same plane...

Modified by nickg at 5:05 PM 8/16/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: (sb748)

gey
i voted for you to be gone

anyhoo glad it worked out for you, i knew Jason would step up
i wished they sold japanese bike parts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts