Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******SOLD*********CRF450 17 inch Supermoto wheels with Rad Hubs and Excel rims. Sprocket, brake rotors and caliper relocation bracket are included. I had them on an 05 CRF 450 and they may fit other years but I am unsure. Tires are Continentals, still have tons of tread on them. No flatspots or missing spokes. $800+ shipping or local pick up, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. PM me. Eric

·
Registered
239 Posts
The Front will work, but the rear will not due to different axle diameters/legths. The cr500 is smaller and shorter.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not that you would want to make the swap any larger but have you thought about using a CRF450 swingarm? I'm not 100% that it would work but I would guess that it would or would be really close and require minimal modification......just a thought.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
if i was gonna do that route i would either motor swap to a whole rolling 450 chassis or late model cr250 alum. frame. damn n my next question was are you set up with paypal. what about replacement bearings to accommodate the correct spacers and axle?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am set up with paypal. And as far as changing the internals of the hub(s), I would guess that it could be done but I haven't looked into it. They are the Rad hubs.

On another note, I live in Phoenix, AZ and will be traveling to Illinois until Aug 2nd. I will have limited internet access but will try to check on here if I can. If you are interested, PM me your info and I will do the same. And if we can work something out, I will send them off when I return to Phoenix, unless you are local, as my roomate would meet up with you to take care of it...

Let me know,
Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts