Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
When I lived out in NorCal a guy on a 2001 GSXR and his GF would ride two up all the time. He would drag knee with her on the back. Amazing to watch.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Pants

Get those girls some leather pants.

Safety and Style in one attractive package.

I saw another thread where one of these two ups went down. She looked like she was attacked with a belt sander.

·
Registered
516 Posts
About 15 Degrees...

A proper SBike and rider along with TRACK and slicks help the lean angle... see here... Chris Ulrich.

:clapper

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
My ball and chain and I used to ride two up on my VFR. And although I never drug knee with her on she would touch down fairly often. I would ride without moving around as much, but she was a little monkey back there. we would often come back from rides and her gloves would be all scuffed up and I'd look at them and shake my head cause if it wasn't a knee, she would stick her hand out and let it skim the road. I maintain to this day that that bike handles better with her on the back, but I'm sure it's mostly because she is one of those people that were born with a gyro up their ass and just instinctually knows what to do. riding two up like that really forces you to be smooth in every action. it's good times with somebody that knows what they're doing, ultra bad times if they don't.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My ball and chain and I used to ride two up on my VFR. And although I never drug knee with her on she would touch down fairly often. I would ride without moving around as much, but she was a little monkey back there. we would often come back from rides and her gloves would be all scuffed up and I'd look at them and shake my head cause if it wasn't a knee, she would stick her hand out and let it skim the road. I maintain to this day that that bike handles better with her on the back, but I'm sure it's mostly because she is one of those people that were born with a gyro up their ass and just instinctually knows what to do. riding two up like that really forces you to be smooth in every action. it's good times with somebody that knows what they're doing, ultra bad times if they don't.
When I used to ride the street there was this local club and the club president would always go at it with this other guy who would have his girl on the back. I've seen first hand with my own eyes this guy practically knee down in a-buck-forty sweeper with his girl on the back. He would talk trash to the club president that he could smoke him with his girl on the back. lol. Good times back then. That guy rides track now with Absolute mostly.

Johnny, How did you adjust your tire pressure and suspension for 2-up? Or did you even touch it at all?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
i have done loads of top speed runs with passs, and raced. i dont get why people think its a big deal. if you bike isnt a shiit pile and you dont suck at life, all it does is make the bike mono happy, and plant the rear more through sweepers

whatevevererer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts