4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
So cheap you'll find them bubble wrapped in pairs and sold at Costco...

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
That or there are some large dealer set up fees.

If that price is real it is a steal.
Bert's Mega Mall in CA has eight leftover KTM Superdukes for sale at prices between $7300-7900. Pretty good deal for a bike without miles and a warranty (a couple are demos though).

Their freight is $700+ and setup is $700+. At least twice what it should be. They came down on an OTD price including those two things but the overall price was still more than I was willing to pay.

I wish manufacturers would just publish what the rate ought to be so dealers couldn't play these games.

·
3,888 Posts

·
2,737 Posts
Ya know fester is fuming, sarcastic comment loading... ███████████ █ 95% ... wait for it... wait for it.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Well bring out your fuzzy sketches, drawings, and graphs. We just gotta know what makes that geriatric carp trawler so allegedly fast...ruminating his response.
Typically a 17 year old superbike doesn't stop steer or go around
corners like the new stuff but Mr.RC45 does and then some...

·
Registered
240 Posts
corners like the new stuff but Mr.RC45 does and then some...

fixed it for ya.

corners like the new stuff but Mr.RC45 does and then some...chick on a 600 comes around on the outside and leaves me in the dust....

·
3,888 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
fixed it for ya.

corners like the new stuff but Mr.RC45 does and then some...chick on a 600 comes around on the outside and leaves me in the dust....
Is that the chick with the license plate frame that reads "if you can beat me you can eat me"???

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.