Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finishing upo the design now and will have one within a week to play with.

these will be a simple style suiting for race. they are a 14mm piston allowing for a bit more power as well as overall feel. I am using the OEM style reservoir tube hook up so they will come with a HRC type reservoir tube if you like of use your OEM reservoir or other

trying to get these in a rear end kit that comes with new caliper, hanger, and master

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, stopped in to look at the progress made so far and i am pleezed:D

Nothing like looking at chips on the floor.

I have sorted a price and these look to be in right about $200 complete. i will be able to offer a upgrade to the HRC style reservoir tube or a G-craft type reservoir for some extra fee

these will be a fixed bottom mount hole and have a fixed upper hole going from 40mm to 60mm so they should be damn near universal-ish:D

won't have pix it looks til monday and i am sorting the g - craft prices too

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good.
How much adjustment is in the clevis/actuator rod?

there will be plenty this one is a USED R1 clevis i had laying around to use for the prototype. the one here is assed all the way up as it was used on another project and i tossed it on for the demo

measured it and it is over 20mm or travel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.