Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have for sale a few getting hard to find corse parts, first I have a brand new corse large axle perfect cond never used this includes a brand new corse wheel nut, also i have a brand new magnesium corse large axle hub complete brand new all bearings spacers new!,also I have a set of corse wheel pins made from titanium with matching titanium bolts( the set of pins cost 300.00)I have a titanium rear brake carrier locating pin the one that screws in the swing arm, if anyone is interested I really don't want to seperate these parts and would like to sell them as a lot, please email me for pics and more info at ([email protected]) thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok no one interested?

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to all interested please email me at ([email protected]) and i will send you pics, and we can talk price, thanks

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi I have for sale a few getting hard to find corse parts, first I have a brand new corse large axle perfect cond never used this includes a brand new corse wheel nut, also i have a brand new magnesium corse large axle hub complete brand new all bearings spacers new!,also I have a set of corse wheel pins made from titanium with matching titanium bolts( the set of pins cost 300.00)I have a titanium rear brake carrier locating pin the one that screws in the swing arm, if anyone is interested I really don't want to seperate these parts and would like to sell them as a lot, please email me for pics and more info at ([email protected]) thanks

I remember seeing some corse wheel pins made from titanium with matching titanium bolts, sell on ebay a month ago.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi yes the pins are sold, but still have the complete magnesium hub and corse axle, ,,,,,

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Willing to take a best offer !!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Corse axle

Hi do you still have the complete magnesium hub and corse axle?

My mail:[email protected]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all parts are sold thanks!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts