Speedzilla Forums banner

Cornerspeed @ VIR?

503 views 5 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Is this a good one day course (July 25 @ VIR's Grand Course) if you are a track virgin? Just opinions. I want to hear what the instruction/track time is like before I drop 4 small($) on it. Thanks

G
#3 ·
Re: Cornerspeed @ VIR? (jaymags)

Yes, its worth it. I did both his Level I and Level II schools. Great insrtuctors, if this is your first track day, its a great way to start. Just dont worry about the people who are flying around out there, your speed will pick up with practice.

I highly reccomend Cornerspeed.

G
#5 ·
Re: (jaymags)

I did my first track day last year with CornerSpeed on the grand course. I had a blast. Well worth the trip and $$. Great instructors, learned a ton of stuff. Just be prepared to get addicted. I have done 10 days since then and can't wait for the next track day.

G
#6 ·
Re: Cornerspeed @ VIR? (jaymags)

When you're there, look up and try to work with an instructor named Stan Simmerson. He's a great guy and a darn good rider. Oh, and check out his "sleeper" Ducati 998 also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.