Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two part question, thanks in advance to all who offer opinions !

Has anyone attended cornerspeed? I would like to get your reaction to the coarse. Is it worth the 375 cost ?

In regards to saftey corner speed states that: Bikes must have oil fill cap, oil drain plug and oil filter safety-wired.

Does anyone know if you can purchase an aftermarket fill and drain plug with a saftey wire hole

Best
Jim

I am riding a 2005 st3 !

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Cornerspeed ! Is it worth the cost ? (sst3)

We enthusiastically recommend Cornerspeed's instructional program. Last year, we got together a group of BCM customers and had Cornerspeed "host" a road trip track day at VIR. About 15 of our folks participated in the instructional program. They had all attended other track schools (BCM, Code, Penguin, etc) and all of them had great learning experiences. Sign up for two days...one instructional and the next day the intermediate group. You will not regret it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Cornerspeed ! Is it worth the cost ? (sst3)

Yes, It is worth it..
Just drill the holes yourself. Cornerspeed's site has good info on this.

Modified by jaymags at 2:04 PM 8/24/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Cornerspeed ! Is it worth the cost ? (jaymags)

I completed Cornerspeed and highly recommend it to you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arron and his guys are awesome! Lots of track time and a lot of one on one . I'm not too sure I would recomend them as a first track experiance. Compared to Keith Code, they are a little more race orientated andthere can be a lot of bikes on the track that are going WAY faster than you, that could be a little distracting. The Code school program is a little more focused and has most of the people going closer to the same speed and doing similar drills.

Once you have some experiance, there is a lot of really cool things Cornerspeed can give you. You may get a one on one session with Geoff May or Scott Carpenter. Aaron knows his way around VIR too!!!

I wouldn't want to talk you out of going to them for a first track school, I am just making an observation. Before a WERA or CCS race your likely to have those Experts out there practicing while your wondering what line to use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts