Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: cool street vid (redzone)

pretty wild street conditions. Makes me glad to ride in NYC...LOL
Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: cool street vid (redzone)

I was BEGGING for someone to open a door into his path. Would've loved to see him run one of them corners wide into traffic and get what he deserved. However, that's pretty incredible command of an ill-handling machine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: cool street vid (Jami6989)

Keep watching it to the end. One of them lowsides the TL, the camera blacks out but you can still hear him moaning in pain. Quality.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know they were having fun, but man they were taking lots of risks. A few of those dudes looked pretty good though, especially the yellow Duc right before the last guy lowsides.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (mcoomer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mcoomer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know they were having fun, but man they were taking lots of risks. A few of those dudes looked pretty good though, especially the yellow Duc right before the last guy lowsides.</TD></TR></TABLE>
That's because it is former MotoGp Aprilia Cube and present KR Proton pilot Shane "Shakey" Byrne.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (jamarben)

The other riders there are Gary Mason(BSB) and Rob Frost(BSS). Both are
excellent riders. Rob used to ride in World Supersports. Gary is a younger rider who crashes a lot less. Rob is the rider who crashes in the end.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (jamarben)

The guys all used to be journalists for Fast Bikes Magazine. This is a exert from one of there vids.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jami6989 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was BEGGING for someone to open a door into his path. Would've loved to see him run one of them corners wide into traffic and get what he deserved. However, that's pretty incredible command of an ill-handling machine.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can't say I want ter see any biker lads cop wot they deserve in this case, even though admitedly there are some wanker stunts, right, but done by pro's and they are British of course.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: cool street vid (neddyseagoon748)

Yeah... certainly in the Ole US, we would consider them stupid stunters and such, but what do you say when they are professional racers aye? I guess in Old Blighty or France, we say they was just a few lads mucking around a bit aye? Hate to see anyone crash or get it, but... it was only a matter of time there.

They must be Arse 'N Al fans or Man U fans. Chelsea fans would not crash like that

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jami6989 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was BEGGING for someone to open a door into his path. Would've loved to see him run one of them corners wide into traffic and get what he deserved. However, that's pretty incredible command of an ill-handling machine.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You know what? f#%k you. That ride looked fun as hell. Sure they took some risks, but they knew what they were getting into. I can only assume that you are jealous because you along with the rest of ****** ass preaching posers on this board possess no skill on your bike what so ever. Tactless f#%ks like you really make yourselves sound ignorant. Have a nice day douche bag.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: cool street vid (Naya the Dingo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naya the Dingo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You know what? f#%k you. That ride looked fun as hell. Sure they took some risks, but they knew what they were getting into. I can only assume that you are jealous because you along with the rest of ****** ass preaching posers on this board possess no skill on your bike what so ever. Tactless f#%ks like you really make yourselves sound ignorant. Have a nice day douche bag.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Lory, now tell us how you really feel.

Oh yeah sick Vid. more balls then I would EVER have on a public road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: cool street vid (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Lory, now tell us how you really feel.

Oh yeah sick Vid. more balls then I would EVER have on a public road.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hehehe, I am just tired of ignorant ass people that get all hardcore behind the computer. And I think it is a great video. I have personally backed way off as far as street riding goes, I seem to think about things (maybe too much). I don't even have a bike that is in street legal form right now, but a couple of years ago I just needed 2feet of asphalt to be on one wheel lane splitting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: cool street vid (Wim_rc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wim_rc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah... certainly in the Ole US, we would consider them stupid stunters and such, but what do you say when they are professional racers aye? I guess in Old Blighty or France, we say they was just a few lads mucking around a bit aye? Hate to see anyone crash or get it, but... it was only a matter of time there.

They must be Arse 'N Al fans or Man U fans. Chelsea fans would not crash like that
</TD></TR></TABLE>

All right Billy-Yer bloody Chelsea Mary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: cool street vid (neddyseagoon748)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by neddyseagoon748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

All right Billy-Yer bloody Chelsea Mary

</TD></TR></TABLE>

HA HA HA !!! Ah Hah! Just as I suspected !!!

Chelsea fans crash with Panache, class and other people's money.... or wait, is that Man U now ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts