Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Dargon is please to anounce a full 2-1 SS exhaust coming!

I am working closely with a owner to bring a SS full with ceramic coating as standard in either silver, or semi gloss black. It will come with custom carbon boot guard and as always there will be several muffler choices.

Should price in at around $1000 shipped

Looking for a group buy type of deal so when we get at least 6 people i will place the orders.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me

Thanks again

mark

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ducati

rough idea on the tri oval one missing the mid LOL

the project for mock up will be done the next day or so then it will get sent off for a fixture to be made then we will have 1 whipped up final to be mounted and hopefully a dyno.

we are looking at 3 weeks to 4 weeks max

there is examples of the ceram and cans on my site and the muffler options should make for unique systems and i hope we are able to get some more idea going in the future as well:rockon

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is a heads up peak your interest thread:D

will post some more pics as the piping model gets finished and then i will start a F/S thread and we can wait until we have at least 6 people b4 we have any made

Thanks

Mark

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just about finished with the welds and the carbon boot guard screw bungs.

will be thinwall SS and come as standard with ceramic coating then generally costs $300+ for a exhaust like this

going to the track on Tuesday to hear it and check it out in action and it won't be long b4 the final fixture is done and we will be ready to take deposits:rockon

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ducati

bump for some rough finished mouted pics:rockon

have to work on the piping some more then get the fixture done but this is the placement of the can/s and the way it will look on the finished product just with ceramic coating inside and out and your choice of mufflers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts