Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been awhile since I have posted. My wife and I are getting back together and an impending move is on it's way that will take me to Arkansas. All that being said, I will looking at getting another bike. I do want another RC but that 1098 Ducati is so damn sexy. I don't think that Honda will release another V-Twin seeing that the CBR1000RR is up and running. I hate to say it but I may have to go to the dark side. At $14,995 the Ducati is actually on my list. Thanks for listening. Enjoy the Holidays.

·
Ridgid Member
176 Posts
Good to hear things are working out for you Sam. And I agree it would be a tough decission if I did not already have an RC that 1098 is pretty bad ass. All that really matters is that you get back on 2 wheels.

Good luck man

·
Registered
359 Posts
Arkansas??? :wtf

Love makes you do crazy things...chase women and buy Ducatis...hmmmm. :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Motophoria said:
Glad you're back.

Look for me on Push Mountain next spring sometime, and I'll be watching for a fast 1098! :eek:
I was on Push Mtn. today. Such a nice day I could'nt resist. Had to test out new footpegs, new GPR steering damper,new windshield, new ss brake lines,new custom made(by me) seat and new 5mm shim in top shock mount. Everything work great....life is good.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Woodman,

You have some of the best roads in the US at your doorstep! You are a lucky dog. I usually make it up there 2 or 3 times every year to ride with the Honda Sport Touring Association...

I'll pm you next time we've got a date certain...

woodman said:
I was on Push Mtn. today. Such a nice day I could'nt resist. Had to test out new footpegs, new GPR steering damper,new windshield, new ss brake lines,new custom made(by me) seat and new 5mm shim in top shock mount. Everything work great....life is good.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Motophoria said:
Woodman,

You have some of the best roads in the US at your doorstep! You are a lucky dog. I usually make it up there 2 or 3 times every year to ride with the Honda Sport Touring Association...

I'll pm you next time we've got a date certain...
Looking forward to it. :rockon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts