Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coleman is running around with his head cutoff & asked me to post this up for him.

Thanks to 3stripes & Mark for helping out with the rectifier; however, he needs a stator. Can anyone help him out? I've called all the local shops here (MFI, Colemans Woodbridge & Falls Church, Loudon MS, Shenandoah Honda). Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Mary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have you tried Ridersville cycle? Berkely springs WVa.

Modified by Cozzb at 5:10 PM 7/15/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (Cozzb)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cozzb »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Have you tried Ridersville cycle? Berkely springs WVa.</TD></TR></TABLE>

As soon as I can find their number, will give them a call..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">saw some parts on ebay for 02+
hopefully it's still there
</TD></TR></TABLE>

When I checked an couple hours ago, they had two for the 00 & 01.. Also, they are different for the 02+.

Gonna check right now to see if something is there...

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (cehowardrc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cehowardrc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When I checked an couple hours ago, they had two for the 00 & 01.. Also, they are different for the 02+.

Gonna check right now to see if something is there...

thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who told you they are different? They are not, 2000 fits an 03'. I just called my local dealer to verify and he said they all fit all years. Same part numbers.

$99.95 saves you about 100 bucks.
here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Coleman needs a stator (DirtyRed)

I have a spare engine, I am pretty sure the stator is good in it. it is all yours if you want to come get it or meet me half way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Coleman needs a stator (Naya the Dingo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naya the Dingo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a spare engine, I am pretty sure the stator is good in it. it is all yours if you want to come get it or meet me half way.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sheesh, I am in Lake Ridge, VA right now. Anyway that you want to do it.I can come all the way down there to get it anytime tomorrow.

Super thanks

443-928-0490..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Coleman needs a stator (cehowardrc51)

Coleman,

Your track day Sunday???

If you get that stator and need help putting it in I should be around Saturday most of the day. Call me if you do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

let me go out to the garage and pull it out of the motor and put my meter on to make sure it is in spec. I'll call you after I do that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

called you and left a message, stator is out and it tests good. call me when you want to come get it. 804-399-2694, and my name is Lory.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super thanks to Lory..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naya the Dingo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">called you and left a message, stator is out and it tests good. call me when you want to come get it. 804-399-2694, and my name is Lory.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey man, nice meeting you, super big thanks to you for giving me the stator, and I do pass the favors on.

Going to see if Eppy can slap it on tomorrow at the track.

Thanks again...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Super thanks to Lory.. (cehowardrc51)

not a problem man. nice to meet you too, have fun tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Super thanks to Lory.. (Naya the Dingo)

LORY!!!!

Not sure if the motor you pulled the stator from had oil in it or not but if so how much did it loss if any?? I could get this thing in at the track tomorrow as long as I don't have 4 quarts slip all over me....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Super thanks to Lory.. (eppy01f4i)

No all the oil went out of the right side of the engine through the large hole that was created by a 4" x 4" fence post. Lean the bike way over to the right using tie downs hooked to a truck or trailer, you will probably be able to get it swapped with little to no oil loss.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Coleman got stator.

.and eppf4 put it in.. Marvelous job...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

LORY?? Aint that a gurly name?
WHAT??? I'm only saying what others are thinking

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Super thanks to Lory.. (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LORY?? Aint that a gurly name?
WHAT??? I'm only saying what others are thinking
</TD></TR></TABLE>

My dad's name is Larry and he didn't want a Bubba or Junior so they named me Lory which is a derivitive of Larry. Keep it up Tai and I'll make my asian loving dog eat you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts