Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (Tifosi)

You're not wearing a back protector and your top/bottoms don't zip together?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tifosi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.oneupfivedown.com/T....html

...what's wrong with this picture???

-Tifosi</TD></TR></TABLE>

"A rare, Duzuki, spotted in its element; the rider, a seasoned veteran, has yet to have the logos on his leathers changed."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

any idea on what went wrong with duc? its a drag when great bikes go wrong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sucks Tifosi. I hope you get your baby fixed soon.

SVs were always cool, but still no comparison to Ducati when it comes to "character".

P.S. Was that your first time @ CMP? I just LOVE that track!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (900CR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 900CR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're not wearing a back protector and your top/bottoms don't zip together?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (duc_748)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by duc_748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">any idea on what went wrong with duc? its a drag when great bikes go wrong.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I won't know till the guy at my race shop gets back in town from Vacation...on the 27th...which means I won't be able to leave on the 30th for Road Atlanta

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (jbraslins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">P.S. Was that your first time @ CMP? I just LOVE that track!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, it was my first time there...I absolutely love the track...it has a bit of everything. I can't wait to go back to see what the Duc can do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts