Discussion Starter #2
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (Tifosi)

ass is out but not the body?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (ducKing)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ducKing »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ass is out but not the body? </TD></TR></TABLE>

It's a kink taken in 6th gear, don't need to hang off...just touch your knee down for a second

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: CMP Track Day Report... (themagicalswitch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by themagicalswitch »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">suzuki</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep...Mr. Ducati rides the Suzuki

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason
Are you taling about Kershaw when you refer to CMP? If so that is not the Kink (turn 10) in the pic.

Trust me I know that track well. No sand traps anywhere near the kink and that is what is in the back ground.

Here again trust me about the sand trap placement I know since I have played in more than one of them at that track. Not proud about that! By the way why did you not let me know you play'n in my back yard?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (road rash 2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by road rash 2 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Jason
Are you taling about Kershaw when you refer to CMP? If so that is not the Kink (turn 10) in the pic.

Trust me I know that track well. No sand traps anywhere near the kink and that is what is in the back ground.

Here again trust me about the sand trap placement I know since I have played in more than one of them at that track. Not proud about that! By the way why did you not let me know you play'n in my back yard?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you sure about t10, the photo guys said that they only got me on the approach, in, and coming out of the kink since I missed most of the morning sessions. Plus I recognize the black marks on the pavement that I was using as reference marks. I think the sand trap that you see is on the approach possibly.

Yeah, I saw your video of you deciding to go to the beach instead of riding
Was that Turn 3? TPM wouldn't let Jon or I run cameras, so I didn't get any footage, so I'll continue to study your footage

I posted up in some of the "Street & Track" section posts that I'd be at CMP. I'll be back next month for the WERA races...7/23 and 7/24. You should come out then and hang out with us or better yet grid up with us
I plan to play in your backyard a lot more, that's a fantastic track...definitely a good one for the V-twins.

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (Tifosi)

Not reaaly sure but there are two rumble strips at the kink seperated by a road that takes you to the start finish line. I could be fooled by your pic's and it be 10 but I am sure these are of 10 (the Kink). I will try to make it out to the track on 7/23.
Have you heard about the GP Jam going on a Kershaw on July 10?
CLICK HERE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts