Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new Pro Italia Big Bore Clutch Slave, which I think is the Evoluzione Competition model rebadged, and a Brembo gold 996 type adj Master. I have been losing total clutch lever only appearing after 2 hours of hard riding and it returns to normal with a pump or two. The slave and the lines are new and have been bled numerous times so I suspect the master has gone bad as it is the oldest link. Any ideas? Does anyone know if it maters what master is used with this slave and if so what one to get? I remember reading somewhere there could be a mismatch somehow. Thanks men!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: clutch master help needed (1996900sp)

i would bleed it again but this time put a zip tie on the lever holding it in over night then bleed it again. if this still does not fix the problem you could buy a new gold brembo or a radial MC or pick up a used one of ebay. you could check the classifieds here or post a want to buy in the classified.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Does anyone know the difference in the Brembo Clutch master products: 10.6940.22 and 10.6940.23? Brembo shows all models running the .22 so what uses the .23? I currently am running a 10.6939 but that Is not even listed as a Brembo product maybe discontinued.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

where did you find the info?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts