There's been a ton of talk about these on some of the DUC forums. Here's my :twocents take on them:
1) The are cheaper plastic, not as nice as race/street bodywork from a rep. brand name ie; Rockwell, Sharkskinz etc.
2) Colors may not match factory paint ie tank.
3) Fit and finish can vary considerable from very poor to good, haven't heard anyone say great about fit or finish.
4) If you have the patients and time with a little skill, most people have been able to get them installed correctly, having said that, if you're not comfortable measuring and drilling holes then these are not for you.
5) if you use them and crash in them the shatter according to most who have done it.
Hope that helps!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, reviews, modifications, classifieds, maintenance, troubleshooting, and more! Open to Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, MV Agusta, and any other make with the need for speed!