Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bigger picture. Solyndra goes down why?
I don't know exactly but China played a big role. You know, China, who steals trade secrets, military secrets, any type of information they can get their hands on. That China?

Well, they are accused of dumping solar panels on the U.S. market at a price below the price of production. Is it any wonder that Solyndra can't compete in that environment? Due diligence on the part of the U.S. gov. in advancing loans to Soyndra, and Solyndra's apparently fraudulent representation of it's financials is another matter. I'm talking about why our comapanies can't compete. It's not a free market. The Chinese and others act like criminals. So what are we going to do about it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/10/b...over-solar-power-industry.html?pagewanted=all

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So what are we going to do about it?
I guess no one cares enough about the American economy to do something about it. Oh well. We don't need jobs.:confused:

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
The bigger picture. Solyndra goes down why?
I don't know exactly but China played a big role. You know, China, who steals trade secrets, military secrets, any type of information they can get their hands on. That China?

Well, they are accused of dumping solar panels on the U.S. market at a price below the price of production. Is it any wonder that Solyndra can't compete in that environment? Due diligence on the part of the U.S. gov. in advancing loans to Soyndra, and Solyndra's apparently fraudulent representation of it's financials is another matter. I'm talking about why our comapanies can't compete. It's not a free market. The Chinese and others act like criminals. So what are we going to do about it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/10/business/global/us-and-china-on-brink-of-trade-war-over-solar-power-industry.html?pagewanted=all
Where was your outrage when Clinton simply gave China US military secrets and classified technology?

http://archive.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/3/11/55955

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I vaguely remember that and don't know enough to comment. My interest in politics only started when christians started trying to run our country. When they disappear I'll go back to living life for me - can't wait for that day. Hopefully it'll coincide with my winter move to Hawaii. I'll be free, relaxed, happy, and stoned in paradise. Only a couple decades left to live, you know. Who needs this Washington crap?

I have friends who completely dropped out of news and politics. They've never been happier. There's a message there.

FYI, I'm outraged at everything China does. One of the worst countries on earth mainly due to awefull, lieing leadership and nationalistic, ignorrant populace. The idiots still think Rhino horn has some medical value. Fail. Yep, a failure nation with so much cheap labor to make things from stolen ideas that they manage to make something of themselves - that's China. There is virtually nothing good to say about China.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Its nice to know that you've had your head so far up your ass that your whole point of starting this thread was just pointless and devoid of any real fact or research on your part.

The problem in your mind is that the US is badly run by Christians? Where were you born? How is that remotely even a problem?

Escaping to Hawaii to escape from politics of the US is laughable since its still a State of the USA last I heard.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Left wing millionaires and billionaires cashing in on an opportunity to invest in green energy companies with government backing. When the plan tanked the WH bailed them out.

As usual, no outrage from the Left.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its nice to know that you've had your head so far up your ass that your whole point of starting this thread was just pointless and devoid of any real fact or research on your part.

The problem in your mind is that the US is badly run by Christians? Where were you born? How is that remotely even a problem?

Escaping to Hawaii to escape from politics of the US is laughable since its still a State of the USA last I heard.
Okay, message received. Your mad as hell because I don't like mythology posing as policy. Sorry to trouble you.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Okay, message received. Your mad as hell because I don't like mythology posing as policy. Sorry to trouble you.
No trouble, you're just taking up bandwidth with complete nonsense.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^
Alcoholic?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are now in the boring category.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.