Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Children at play (drsus)

I doubt if those two would want to ride or compete with the crazies that use the mtn terrain in States & Cdn for the extreme climbing to where so many of the machines come toppling down & discarding pieces of everything. Just glad I did not get the bug for those darn snowmobiles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Children at play (Smitty)

Yeah... I've heard of some frickin' crazy snowmo mods. Stuff like bored and stroked ZX-11 motors with turbos or some crazy stuff like that.

Nooooo thank you.

Hmm... life's rough for those two in the off-season.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Children at play (hearing8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hearing8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Am I the only one who noticed that Colin is in front?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'm more freaked by the fact that Rossi is wearing an open face helmet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Children at play (Smitty)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Smitty »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I doubt if those two would want to ride or compete with the crazies that use the mtn terrain in States & Cdn for the extreme climbing .....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im sure those Snowmob crazies wouldnt want to be on the same racetrack abord a bike with Colin and Rossi inside too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

They're riding Yamaha RX1's. It's got a 145 horse R1 motor in it. Bad ass 4 stroke snowmobile.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Colins early motocross background probably helps for the bumpy stuff. Not that Rossi's no slouch, having played in rally cars recently.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Children at play (uncle spooler)

Wonder if there was any issue with chatter from Colin's machine.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts