Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Can ya feel the love? :D

You RC51 folk need to get out and visit the 'street&track' section from time to time. :woot:

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Damn some ppl on here are f'in lame. I just post a vid thinking that it was funny and dude comes on here all mad cause his parents didnt raise him right and flames me for unknowingly reposting. Whatever man. Get a life instead of flaming ppl over the internet.
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dingo is one the the coolest and more knowledgeable people on here. You repost, you get flamed. Now take off that dress and put away the tea cups.
Bwahahaha riiiiiight. If you stick your legs out youll swing off his nuts a little higher.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I really don't undertand why people get so pissed if they repost stuff. Sorry we can't all troll the internet.

Someone finds something cools and post its fine. If you seen it already leave the thread, no need to bash either, whats the point of that ??

Sighs Oh well :cool:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Haha youve gotta be kidding. Youre still raving on about this. Dont be upset cause someones clownin on your girlfriend "Naya". You two should just go off to a corner somewhere and let your frustrations out.
Looks like someone's got gay on the brain. I simply don't appreciate it when someone starts name-calling with a buddy of mine; simple as that. I am done with this interweb "fighting" with you. I have a feeling if you ran into Lory and myself at the track, you wouldn't be so quick to talk shit. ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Blahdy blah bah playing the bad ass on the internet. No one talked shit until your boy started flaming me for no f'in reason. Pft "wouldnt be so quick to talk shit", gimme a f'in break, dont make me laugh. Thats almost as bad as, "Is it a heavy flow day sweetheart?". If you really need some material PM me. Really, I hope that wasnt meant to scare anybody. Sounds like youre enjoying swinging on his nuts, im done with your internet "im a bad ass, dont mess with me or my crew" persona. Go make your empty threats somewhere else. Peace.

Someone's ass got a little chapped!:woot:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts