Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (Superbikemike1000)

One of the advantages of bikes over cars is that my dream garage would take up far less space.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sheesh what a cheap-ass garage. I didn't even see a kegmeister in there.

If that was my place, I would be single till my death.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (tattooskickass)

No stickers, and no place to eat chicken wings. wtf?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (996miami (twentyninedollars))

You eat the chicken wings in the shower!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (Rocket51)

Yeah, but there's still no place to actually build something. I need a garage that I'm not afraid to get messy. Those places are the motorhead version of the all-white livingroom. It make look pretty, but you need somewhere else to watch the Superbowl!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

HEY!!!!!! That my house....... Well I could imagine if it was..... Well not really because my garage would have stickes and grease staine all over the place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sure the owner's got money. But do you really think (s)he's happy??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (RZ51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RZ51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sure the owner's got money. But do you really think (s)he's happy??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes I do...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (Mike996)

i hope im wrong but does jimmy have a cousin?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (oneducs)

I can't emagine pulling engines on a tile floor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (sauceman)

If I had the kind of money to have that stuff in my garage, I sure as hell wouldn't be fixing my own cars. Or cleaning and detailing them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (johan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by johan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If I had the kind of money to have that stuff in my garage, I sure as hell wouldn't be fixing my own cars. Or cleaning and detailing them.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's where we differ. I would love to have enough money that I could spend my time working on bikes in my garage.

I resent having to hold down a "real job" just to afford tools, and supplies for working on my bikes. If I could ride and wrench to the exclusion of all other activities I would be a happy man.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Here's mine:
Another view:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (aces anugal)

I know, not very spectacular, but it's a fun place to hang out and watch race videos, work on bikes, play pool, drink beer, bench race, etc......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's where we differ. I would love to have enough money that I could spend my time working on bikes in my garage.

I resent having to hold down a "real job" just to afford tools, and supplies for working on my bikes. If I could ride and wrench to the exclusion of all other activities I would be a happy man.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ditto

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (aces anugal)

I'd rather have yours brother.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aces anugal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I know, not very spectacular, but it's a fun place to hang out and watch race videos, work on bikes, play pool, drink beer, bench race, etc......
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Check my garage out............ (Rennwagen)

My garage looking rather impressive at the time. If only it was that full of bikes normally. That's my V8 LandCruiser in the background. Who needs good paint when it will only get scratched going off road.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.