Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering is it hard to change the sprocket, or is it time consuming. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance.

-Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Changing Sprocket Help? (fattony)

Its very easy. If you want some help let me know, we can get it done in about 20 minutes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Changing Sprocket Help? (Rookie)

Rookie or anyone else, do you have a number for Cozzb? He's supposed to be making me a sleeve for my swingarm conversion. I emailed him the other day for a status update but haven't heard back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Changing Sprocket Help? (HanZcap)

I dont have his number but PM him, or Superbike2001 has it too. He's a busy man but if he said hes getting it done, Im sure he's getting it done

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'm sure he'll get it done. I was just checking to see if he put it in the mail already.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its very easy. If you want some help let me know, we can get it done in about 20 minutes</TD></TR></TABLE>

I would appreciate your help you think tomorrow noonish would be ok for you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Changing Sprocket Help? (fattony)

Actually, that may work. I have to go down to Quantico in the morning to beat the crap oit of some Officer Candidates but I plan to get out of there pretty quick.

Which sprockets we changing? Front, rear or both? Do you have tools? Where do you want to do this?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Actually, that may work. I have to go down to Quantico in the morning to beat the crap oit of some Officer Candidates but I plan to get out of there pretty quick.

Which sprockets we changing? Front, rear or both? Do you have tools? Where do you want to do this?</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually I might not be able to do this if I dont get the spool mount welded back on but I will be playing with this in the early morning so give me a call when you get a chance because I have never done this before.

my number is 571-276-0259 Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts