Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Yeah he has some good pictures. There is a good one of Mark just about to pass me back around 7.

Looks like you actually know what youre doing in that pic. Did you pre-register for this next round?

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Out now, be back first of next week.

It has been like X-mas at my house evey day I get home... stacks of boxes from the UPS man.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Anyone know of a decent, on the cheaper-side paint guy? I don't have the time, or space to rattle can the bodywork and would really like a semi-decent job.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #162
1,775 Posts
Damn I wish he would have been taken shots there early in the day!!

Bought a Scorpion lid.... Its not an X-11 but I am seriously impressed with the fit and finish.

I'm going to pick up another X-11 for the street when I get some spare cash.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah he has some good pictures. There is a good one of Mark just about to pass me back around 7.

Looks like you actually know what youre doing in that pic. Did you pre-register for this next round?

I actually forgot to pre register, when I remembered it was too late. I have to go to a wedding on Sat. the 24th, so I am gonna get Garrett to register for me that day. I'll be up there Friday night, probably pretty late. I bought the CD, if you order it online within 30 days of the event you get 20% off. Sid is a really cool guy, I talked to him on the phone for a little while yesterday, he sad the afternoon pics always turn out really well. I guess with the sun starting to set the lighting gets perfect. It even made my turd look polished!

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
I actually forgot to pre register, when I remembered it was too late. I have to go to a wedding on Sat. the 24th, so I am gonna get Garrett to register for me that day. I'll be up there Friday night, probably pretty late. I bought the CD, if you order it online within 30 days of the event you get 20% off. Sid is a really cool guy, I talked to him on the phone for a little while yesterday, he sad the afternoon pics always turn out really well. I guess with the sun starting to set the lighting gets perfect. It even made my turd look polished!

So Garret is coming out to race this time?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts