Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the points I finished the season in the following places.

Supertwins 4th
GTO 5th
Unlimited GP 7th
Heavyweight Superbike 9th

Not bad for only racing 4 weekends.:rockon Next season I have plans for better results. Thanks for the help this season Todd and Mark:notworthy

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Rookie said:
Looking at the points I finished the season in the following places.

Supertwins 4th
GTO 5th
Unlimited GP 7th
Heavyweight Superbike 9th

Not bad for only racing 4 weekends.:rockon Next season I have plans for better results. Thanks for the help this season Todd and Mark:notworthy
Dude, I have tones of beer $ saved for daytona allready! :woot:
Were going to be serious next year. :clapper
Lets get together and get the bike tore apart. If you have not already done that?

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took the stickers off the lower and tail but thats it. I want to get the body work off and repaired repainted before it gets too cold. It definately needs to be cleaned up and all that other stuff like putting coolant in for the winter, oil change....

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know. I may do some sanding Sunday.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Pretty cool on the points standings. Good for you!

Don't forget D, that I can paint your plastic if you need as long as you get it all prepped, and I can paint it in my paint shop. I am just finishing my buddies Aprillia race plastics. Let me know, or if you are just doing a rattle can job, that is cool too!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Awesome!

Are you sticking with the rc next year, or do you plan on going with something newer/lighter?

My gf picked up an sv650s this past weekend, and after riding it i'm debating selling my f4i for one.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cool!!:clapper

I see I'm third (supertwins) with five combined MA weekends (damn MA double-points weekend @ Summit):banghead .

Are you going to Daytona this weekend, or next Feb / March (or both?)?

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Deton8d said:
Those are really good results for only 4 weekends!

Are you staying amatuer next year?
Id like to stay amature next year and run the full season and see how I do, but they may not let me, so I'll have to see.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GoodKnight said:
Awesome!

Are you sticking with the rc next year, or do you plan on going with something newer/lighter?
Yep, Im racing the RC next year:rockon

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WERA 31 said:
Cool!!:clapper

I see I'm third (supertwins) with five combined MA weekends (damn MA double-points weekend @ Summit):banghead .

Are you going to Daytona this weekend, or next Feb / March (or both?)?
No, Im skipping Daytona this year. Dont want to spend the money on something that wont do anything for me. Next year I'll be there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey, seems CCS is using some of GW's fuzzy math.....

Gary & I were tied @ 535 each. He got second, but now has 715 points :wtf . Now I realize I only have a North Carolina education, but seems to me that he should be at 655. Maybe that means I should be in second, not third :confused:. I mean... :woot: !

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah they are working that issue, yesterday they only gave single points and to fix it they gave him like triple point suddenly. I didnt think Charlie Wheeler would be able to pass you. I wont that race and I knew the best Id finish up was 4th. In fact I should have been the only one who really moved up. They will get it fixed, but you rae supposed to be 2nd there

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Rookie said:
Id like to stay amature next year and run the full season and see how I do, but they may not let me, so I'll have to see.
Your still to slow to move up! Your cherry picking in the twins man! :woot: Just kidding man!

You need a 636!

You get the resume started?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Rookie said:
yeah they are working that issue, yesterday they only gave single points and to fix it they gave him like triple point suddenly. I didnt think Charlie Wheeler would be able to pass you. I wont that race and I knew the best Id finish up was 4th. In fact I should have been the only one who really moved up. They will get it fixed, but you rae supposed to be 2nd there
Dude I bet your all over them on this arent you! LOL :clapper

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
You guys probably already know this but haven't thought about it. Once you get moved up you aren't able to go back without some "SPLAININ TO DO". Thats explaining to do, for all you non Ricky Ricardo folks. It gets even worse once the AMA gives you a Pro card. Then everyone is in your buisness and that could have been a dacade ago.

So as you know winning is more fun than second. Take your time and enjoy the races. Let the sanctioning body move you up. Its going to happen judging by your results. If your dominating / lapping deep into the field they may even ask you to bump up mid season. Trust me on this one, once you move up so far the racing just isn't what it used to be. When the ego's are as big or bigger than the trailers it actually sucks.

Good luck see you guys saturday hopefully. Y'all look great keep it up.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im not worried at all about moving up, Id just like to get in a season of that contengency money and GP money and GT money.

I just like the racing really

·
Registered
728 Posts
Way to go Darin,
Work swamped me last week and I had to miss our final race weekend at MAM. They should have the final season points up shortly and I will post my CRA season results. I will likely have to petition to stay novice for another season, but I am not planning to race the RC51 next year and I won't have the cherry picking points from Supertwins anymore. I need to fix the GSXR over the winter to continue with novice racing next season. :)
Hoov.
CRA # 200

1 - 20 of 21 Posts