Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CCS racing this weekend. Who all is going. I know Bueageator, Slicktalker/I::AM::GOD, and my self(May or may not be riding depending on how the rashed knee is feeling) are going. Any one else interested in going let us know we'll meet up or whateva!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Me Too

I'll Be .i'llbe Competing In Three Races.gto,super Twins ,@ Heavyweight Suberbike.i Meet Beaugator Last Monht At Moroso. Look Forward To Meeting A Few Rc Lovers. You Guys Look For A Red /silver Rc #320,that Will Be Me.oh, Also Just Loined So,hello Everyone

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'll be going, probably driving my car because I'm babysitting my nephew for a month. Hey Beaugator...teach me how to pull that baby up on one wheel!!!

·
fast51
128 Posts
homestead ccs race

I alredy posted before that i am racing also. I will be with an 03 rc #881. thats good news to hear that there will be guys locally to compete with. I will be entering supertwin class as well.Getting my bike set up all week,just pray it doesnt rain cause thats a whole other animal.Anyways, i will be there early so we will see eachother there. Good luck to all......:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Nicky

I've Been To Last Three Events Here In Florida But Have Only Seen One Other 51 And He Came The West Coast. Is Going To Be Your First Race?

·
Registered
116 Posts
KevinFL said:
I've Been To Last Three Events Here In Florida But Have Only Seen One Other 51 And He Came The West Coast. Is Going To Be Your First Race?
Does not John Costa ride rc-51

·
Registered
42 Posts
negative. Costa does NOT ride an RC. He rides a Buell and a Ducati 996. I believe he retired the Buell but will be back on the saddle on the Duc. He'll be raising some eyebrows as usual. He's a good rider and wish him well out there after the spill he had at the end of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts