Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to survey any opinions folks might have that have dealt with Casoli Moto USA. I am trying to determine if I have been defauded out of some big money from Casoli. My experience is as follows:

This March I placed an order for some fiberglass body pieces and small parts. I placed the order by phone as their website overwhelms my phone line modem connection. I was told that the order would be completed and shipped in 3-4 weeks even though some of the pieces were produced overseas and some of the body work was to be painted one standard Ducati color (nothing fancy). I started to worry a bit when I never received any paper work (invoice or receipt or something that listed the products and the $ amounts) by email as Ryan Cunningham (Pres. of Casoli USA) said he would send. After 3 weeks I started to call them once a week to determine the status of the order and ask for the invoice. I was various explainations depending on who I spoke with at Casoli. Finally I recieved some of the small parts but still no invoice. Each week Cunningham would tell me 'next Tuesday the order would be shipped' and kept this routine up for 4 weeks. Hence the reason for me calling once a week when I realized I had not received the shipment nor tracking number as is normal for mail order shops. Finally I had enough of being lied to and told Mr. Cunningham to either send the remaining parts with an invoice or refund my money. He agreed to refund my charge card account. That was a month ago. My charge account has not been refunded to date. Casoli doesnt answer the phone (only voice messages which they have never responded to) and since early May they do not respond to my emails. So I started the process of getting my VISA account holder to get the money from them but it has been over 60 days so this may work or not. I may have to file fraud charges with the Florida's Attorny's General.

Needless to say I am quite put out over this. Any insights or advice?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That freaking blows.

Sorry, I have no advice for you, except talk to your Credit Card company and get them to refund you money, hopefully they'll do that for you.

Man, I guess I am gonna take Casoli of my favotires.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (jbraslins)

hi last year i ordered a carbon tail (painted) from them i was told 4 weeks, after 6 weeks i started to send them e mails,thry said it was at the painter!!!!!!i did get it a few weeks later, i think if you are getting something painted that is where the problem is!!!!!!! as with every painter i have ever delt with, it just takes longer then they quote!!!!!! i feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (rainman916)

All Casoli carbon fiber is a wet lay up and not the lighter,stronger pre preg variety. Thier pieces look very good for wet lay up and but for the performance oriented riders, pre preg is the way to go. Good luck with retrieving the funds.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (osofast)

I agree that the paint is most of the problem. For some reason painters take for ever to produce. Thats why I keep mine in the basement locked to a pole

Casoli has some issues over the last few months. Long story short Casoli is no longer a partnership between two guys. It's now Casoli Moto America and Ryan is the only "owner". As you can imagine the break up was bumpy and obviously for a reason.

I'm sure Ryan will get you taken care of in the long run, he's a good guy.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (notes123)

To our customer,

Hands up we screwed the pooch on this one with regard to your refund, This had not been issued due to a plethera of reasons that I would not even begin to go into. I am not in the business of not taking care of our customers I have been through a very stressfull partnership meltdown for want of a better expression and have taken on new staff that I have and am in the process of training, Unfortunaley as I do not have eighteen eyes and arms, I cannot keep up with everything and I have dropped the ball on a few things latley I am not going to say otherwise. In addition to running the business I have a new baby at home and a wife that is currently going through some very serious cancer surgery, I am not looking for the sympathy vote I am letting everyone know whats up.

And as Jason says when it comes to painters unless you keep them in a pit like the one on silence of the lambs and you have complete control they WILL NEVER MEET A DEADLINE. I have my own painter directly across the street from me and he is fantastic but painters are artists and they work when they feel like it.

I shall tend to your refund and I shall ensure you recieve an invoice, I apologise that you where the one that we dropped the ball with.

I shall ensure all this is put straight and I shall get everything completed within the next 48 hours for you.

BTW It takes 48-72 hours for the refund to post to you CC Account.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (Doo Cat One)

Thumbs up, best wishes with the re-organization

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (Tifosi)

Good stuff. Glad to hear this is gonna be taken care off.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (jbraslins)

Wow, I’m not the only one…yeah my peaces have been there for like 3 months now….2 are done (left and right), but the other two (nose and tail) are still aviating the “Artist”. But I love there work so will be patient, plus I don’t want to piss the “Artist”…..lol.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (BlackHawk)

Ryan will take care of you. Don't worry. Casoli is top notch!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (YellowDesmo998)

i have dealt with many painters in my 15 years in the automotive world and let's just say always add one to four weeks to any estimate you get from them

i have met ryan and can tell you that customer service is number 1 for that bloke.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (malducato1)

Ryan is good people and thier finished product is top notch.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (999Duc)

ive purchased from ryan before and like the product and hope ur shop gets organized soon! keep up the good work

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (killer bee)

I would like to add my support to dealing with Ryan. I have never had a problem (going back to his days at American Legend), and continue to go to him for parts to this day.

I am sure you will be taken care of in the end....best of luck.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Doo Cat One »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I shall tend to your refund and I shall ensure you recieve an invoice, I apologise that you where the one that we dropped the ball with.

I shall ensure all this is put straight and I shall get everything completed within the next 48 hours for you.

BTW It takes 48-72 hours for the refund to post to you CC Account.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Ryan!!! I am glad to hear you are running the place now..I have tried to contact the shop for a while...... So whats up with the refund on my 998 dymag wheels you could not get for me but then you got them and could not returned them and you told me when you sold them you send me the refund.. would you contact me please. its been a while now.. thanks
Giorgio in ft lauderdale

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (diablito)

Giorgio

Your money was returned to you by American Express they had credited your account for you after I had spoken with them. You need to check your statement because they sure took the money from me.

Cheers
Ryan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Umm.. I talked to AMEX.. Mrs.Pacheco.. The credit should show on my next statement.. IF not they will send you a new set of forms to be filled up.. Aghhh Can you belive the time is taking to get credit back?

Anyway do you have the CF/Mag Dymags?
Glad you are running the ship now.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Casoli USA whats up? (YellowDesmo998)

I have no doubt that Ryan will set all things right.

Ryan I also hope all turns out well with the family as well mate.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well here I am again to say that Casoli has not, repeat not, come through with the refund of my CC account, nor has Mr. Cunningham send me the invoice, or contacted me in any way. This is way over a month from when he said he would issue me the refund in a email, over a week since he stated in the above thread.

All these folks say he's a good guy, and I want to believe this. He claims to have these calamities in his life. But then, I have never got the straight truth from him.

My dealings with other mail order firms have been near flawless, even when parts needed to be back ordered or some glitch happened the dealers were professional and made contact with me. But Casoli? Man have I been screwed by Casoli and the paper work necessary to file charges is impressive. Gee, thanks Ryan!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: (notes123)

Mike

Thanks for your reply, Your card has indeed been refunded and all your paperwork has been sent to you exactly as stated. Everything was taken care of last Friday, and as I had stated it takes 48-72 hours.

Bearing in mind the weekend is not a transaction day for the banking institutions then that would mean you would not see your refund until probably wednesday. being today, however this is out of my control as we have done everything at our end. I had also sent you an e mail this morning as I have just returned from W.Palm after having to take my wife over there last Friday.

So bad guy or not the choice on that decision is your's you have been taken care of, I have not screwed you as you put it.

Sometimes life presents us with some major challenges all at once, for me this year has been one of those times, my business is very important to me but my family come's first if anyone does not understand or cannot appreciatte that then for you I am truly sorry, and remember you have one two, if your lucky three motorcycles to worry about I have 350 on a daily basis.

I wish you all the best with your new bike and hope you enjoy your Ducati and find some body else to take care of your needs because it won't be Casoli.

Regards
Ryan

1 - 20 of 35 Posts