Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pep Boys (I hate em...long stories involving a 2 hr oil change and dropping the lift onto the roof of my wife's car after state inspection) advertises $29.98...tries to charge $6/qt and after my argument with the cashier... charges $4.7/qt. She was certain Mobil 1 had to be wrung up individually, rather than scanning the case. So what's a good price...and where. Pittsburgh, PA would be a plus.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Case Mobil 1 (Q= 6) 15W50 = $___? (DougPA)

Still cheap........here in Germany it cost me 45 Euro ($60) for 3 liters of Castrol "red" 10W-40 motorcycle oil and a filter for my Ducati.... this is off the shelf take it home and do it myself price.... did I mention gas is the equivalent of $4.50 a gallon as well

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Case Mobil 1 (bruntr)

Ouch, $4.50 per gallon! But you do have the Autobahn and Germans seem to be better, more disciplined drivers. Sometimes, I wonder if some people here got their license out of a cracker jack box

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Case Mobil 1 (mike996r)

KMART sells it for about $22/gallon here.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Case Mobil 1 (Joe B)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Joe B »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">KMART sells it for about $22/gallon here.</TD></TR></TABLE>

dont know which you are refering to because you didn't state or make the quote, but mobil red cap is no longer in stores only the extended drain formulations. that i have seen anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts