Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Capzun pleez (Milhouse)

do you think he made a distinction between the air bags and an air fence?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This is odd, when I stare at her tits.....I forget about her teeth.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Capzun pleez (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This is odd, when I stare at her tits.....I forget about her teeth.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Marco was very anxious to experiment with the telefonica movistar's front end feel

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Holy smokes!!!!! Did you see the size of that cockroach that just ran down inside her outfit? Man, oh, man, that is the biggest damned roach I have ever seen. Wonder where it went.....not that I want to find out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, your head is bigger than your torso. Anyway, maybe you could put down that umbrella and help me with my camel-toe.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (evileli)

maybe because he has the balls to run up front with Rossi..

Modified by Giannis at 5:57 PM 6/9/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Capzun pleez (CRA_fizzer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRA_fizzer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">At first I thought he was Jason DiSalvo!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Which one?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

"If I win I get them titties"

"Wow, here I am a MotoGP racer and I'm still a virgin! Do you think she'll help me out with that problem"

"Can I put my face between your tits and play motor boat?"

"Win or loose she'll probably sleep with Rossi anyways.."

"Heh, lunch!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not a quote but when you watch it on motogp.com she give the nastiest "whatever " look to the chick that gives him a kiss. its like she thinks the other chick is a tramp!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I know it's a gamble to go with the soft compound front, but I think if I can get established in the lead pack, with the B setup high speed damping I can manage to... hommina hommina hommina... uh, whoa... I kinda spaced there for a second.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Capzun pleez (banda)

"Hey, I know you! You're that famous supermodel, Carmella Testosteroni!"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts