Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: caption... (dhdrider)

Ted instantly regretted purchasing the personal air bag device when it spontaneously inflated during his morning commute.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dhdrider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Delayed by traffic, Ken anxiously wonders whether he should call ahead to the Kushitani marketing people to let them know that he'll be late to the photo-shoot for their Sumo-Pro model one-piece leathers....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Ted knew that one-piece leathers provided more protection, so he was sad to learn that anyone larger than a cow pretty much had to settle for two-piece leathers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: caption... (bsess)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sumo-Pro.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Tired of sore wrists and hands? Ted shows off the new idea to replace height adjustable clip-ons.

OR

In order to be competive in bike weight, Kawasaki released it's new 3/4 scale ZX12R.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Despite his lightning reflexes, Ted was never able to duplicate the quarter mile times quoted in the press reviews of the ZX-12.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Even with the rear suspension's pre-load set at max, Ted felt like his steering was too heavy, and so looked forward to trying another tire brand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dhdrider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>
"hmmmm, now where did I put that pork chop?..."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Because of his height and weight offensive lineman and teammate of kellen Winslow was shown a slightly larger bike after watching a Starboyz show

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: caption... (996miami)

"Y'know, Bubba, a good aftermarket pipe will take at least five pounds off that bike. You'd be amazed what a difference that makes!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: caption... (AZ Scott)

"Hmmm, the horizontal stripe and the black leather definitely make me look slimmer..."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: caption... (blueSS)

mmmm .. found a snickers .. just what i need to curb that little hunger pain

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: caption... (hotcams)

"I don't know what kind of soldier I'm gonna make, but I want you guys to know that if we ever get into really heavy combat... I'll be right behind you guys. Every step of the way."

- Russell Ziskey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: caption... (AZ Scott)

Ted was embarrassed to find pictures of himself tweeking his nipple on the internet...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

</TD></TR></TABLE>

"Damnit, ya know, I think I'm almost out of talcum powder....."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: caption... (livharder)

Ted is seriously considering suing Kushitani for making man-boobie vents with zippers isntead of velcro. It will be days before he can regain the use of his right nipple.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts