Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
jacka$$ and i are wanting to go to coulterville tomorrow but we don't know how to get there. can someone assist?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Can someone give us directions to coulterville? (Nick Novice)

Looks like it's just you, me & mapquest, dude.

try this

Coyote ATV Trail Riders Inc.,
Coulterville, IL. 618-758-2851

Modified by Jacka$$ at 6:43 PM 3/5/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
i had yahoo mapped it. but had no idea where to go from there. i hope you can remember. we could always tuck in our frank and beans and call for directions. my woman is good at that kind of stuff, while i drive around refusing to admit defeat.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Good Times! So, Walnut, Nick, either of you guys feeling a bit older today?
I know I do. I can't wait to go back there when it's dry & groomed.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Jacka$$)

Hey, sorry I didn't return your call...

I almost never have my mobile phone with me on weekends... that's one of the down sides of being a weekend nudist: No pockets or belts for carrying the phone.

Just kidding.

I was up to my elbows in fork oil this weekend and couldn't go with you guys. I have two streetbikes to prep for the year's first track day, and precious little free time in which to do it. I need to tear into these things as early as possible so that if I need something (or break something) I can get it ordered in time.

I hope you guys had fun.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (banda)

i have a bad case of monkey butt. since i have been riding again, it's been the first time i have encountered this dreaded syndrome. my body is sore. it'll only be worse tomorrow. but damn i had a great time. thanks for going dudes. i can't wait to go back. the $1500 special rode like a champ! i didn't realize how muddy i was. i spent $7 at the car wash on my bike and truck. but then had to hose all of the mud out of the back when i got home. all that fun and no grief from the wife for being gone all day.

but i did miss out on my kid poopin' on the potty solo.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a bad case of monkey butt...
but i did miss out on my kid poopin' on the potty solo.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got a bit of the "primate ar$e" myself.
Not too bad though.

That's kinda funny about your kid using the potty, especially since that's what we were talking about right before we left. I still smile when I picture walnut doing his "wet diapered pheobe" impression... "pee pee... pee pee..."

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (banda)

No worries.

At least you were doing something motorcycle related.

The place was unbelievably rutted out, KKKarl (ask Nick), the guy who check's your tickets in the parking lot, said that the guy who grooms the track won't do it until it's dry enough that he won't get his tractor stuck (which makes sense), but that could be some time from now. Still had a great time though. It just made the laps a bit slower & more technical.

Have fun wrenchin on those road rides.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (Jacka$$)

Yep, mild case of the monkey butt....unavoidable in the wet conditions we rode in.
You guys should see the red/blue/purple bruise on my calf from the kickstarter...quite colorful.
I know what you're talkin about Nick, I spent my last $2 and then had to go home and get a couple more to finish off...and I did the true Walnut half-ass job...
BTW, do not ever try to use the car wash wand to get that little hunk of dirt off your hand....it took the skin right off my thumb...looks like a burn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts