Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the rims are back, they're on the bike, and I'm ready to go. Would anyone be up for a track day this Friday at the Midstate Kart Club in Sprinfield, IL? I'll plan on taking off of work If we can get a few people to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
they're open this sunday. i know cartech can't make it. i imagine i could. maybe walnut and who knows, cappy may be able to show up.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (Nick Novice)

Do you mean on Sunday, or Friday? Is there anything wrong with Friday? I like the idea of taking a day off to go have some fun!

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (backdrifter)

I'll be leaving friday night for road america. And current work situation won't allow for a day off for a couple of weeks. Although I wish I could go friday, I just put 2 new tires on the bike and I wanted to ride on them before RA. You just never know how a sportsman tire is gonna do.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
i can't justify taking friday off if the track's available on sunday. i can't afford burn the days as i need them for later this summer.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Understandable. I've been working a second job on weekends lately, so it's easier for me to get away during the week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts